WDCW Telangana Accountant Recruitment 2021 Out!!! DCPO, Protection Officer, Counselor & Social Worker Posts || Apply Now!!! – Department of Women Development & Child Welfare, Government of Telangana has released the notification about the recruitment of Accountant, DCPO, Protection Officer, Counselor and Social Worker Post. Totally 05 Vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment.
WDCW Telangana invites applications from eligible persons for fulfill the vacancies. The interested eligible candidate can apply for the above mentioned post through official website on or before 06.04.2021 by sending the duly filled application form to the address mentioned in this blog. The Eligibility criteria, Educational qualification, age limit, vacancy details, Pay scale and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
WDCW Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Department of Women Development & Child Welfare, Government of Telangana|
|Name of the Post||
|Mode of Application||
WDCW Telangana Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Minimum and maximum age limit for applying the Social Worker, DCPO, Protection Officer and Counselor post is 25 years and 35 years.
- The Minimum and maximum age limit for applying the Accountant Post is 21 years and 35 years.
*Age Relaxation to SC/ST Candidates up 40 years
- The Educational Qualification for DCPO post is MSW/ Master Degree in Psychology, M.Sc Home Science and Ability to work on computer.
- The Educational Qualification for Protection Officer (Institutional care) post is Master of Social work/Sociology, Master degree in Psychology/ M.Sc Home science from recognized university.
- The Educational Qualification for Counselor post is Post Graduate in Child Psychology/ Counseling, Master in Social work with specialization of Medical ad psychiatric social work only from recognized university.
- The Educational Qualification for Social Worker post is PG in Social work.
- The Educational qualification for Accountant post is Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Finance.
- The Experience for DCPO post is 05 years in relevant field
- The Experience for Protection Officer (Institutional care) post is 03 years in relevant field
- The Experience for Counselor post is 03 years in relevant field and experience in counseling for women and children.
- The Experience for Social Worker post is 03 years in relevant field.
- The Experience for Accountant post is 04 years in relevant field and had knowledge in accounts, related book keeping, IT laws, and Computerized accounts packages (i.e) Tally/Wings
- The Salary for DCPO post is Rs.33,250/-
- The Salary for Protection Officer (Institutional care) post Rs. 21,000/-
- The Salary for Counselor, Social worker and Accountant post is Rs. 14,000/-
Note: Priority given to Medchal-Malkajgiri district Candidates.
How to Apply?
- Go to the Official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Download the application form prescribed format
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit it to the address mentioned in this blog. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
District welfare Officer, WCDSC,
Collectorate Keesara Medchal-Malkajgiri District
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Last Date for WDCW Telangana Recruitment 2021 application is 06.04.2021
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for WDCW Telangana Recruitment 2021 is Offline