RRC WCR Recruitment 2022; Vacancy & Application Procedure in Detail | Download & Follow it!!!West Central Railway (Railway Recruitment Cell) has released the official notification for engagement of – JE,Technician, & Miscellaneous Category Posts on 22 /07/2022. Online applications are also invited for filling these posts. 100+ vacancies are offered, Apply online soon the Closing Date & Time for ONLINE Registration & Filling of Application 15/08/2022. Check vacancy and apply procedure in detail below.
WCR Recruitment 2022 Vacancies Details:
|JE(Drawing Design & Estimation)||07||02||0||04||13|
|Technician Gr- III Mech (C&W)||05||1||01||03||10|
|Technician Gr- III (OHE/PSI/TRD)||05||0||0||0||05|
|Technician Gr- III (Electric-G/OSM/TL)||05||0||0||01||06|
|Technician Gr- III /TRS||08||02||0||04||14|
|Chief Law Assistant||03||01||0||0||04|
Steps to Apply for WCR Recruitment 2022:
Regular Employees of WCR who fulfills the eligibility criteria, may apply ONLINE through WCR website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in(Path – About us->Recruitment- >Railway Recruitment Cell->GDCE Notification No. 02/2022)
Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA carefully.
Before filling up ONLINE application, candidates are advised to keep scanned copy in JPEG format of following documents ready with them:
- Passport size color photograph.
- Copy of self-attested certificates in proof of date of birth, education/ technical qualifications, caste.
- a) Visit the website of WCR wcr.indianrailways.gov.in (Path – About us->Recruitment->Railway Recruitment Cell->GDCE Notification No. 02/2022)
- b) Click on the “GDCE Notification No: 02/2022” link.
- c) Click on the “New Registration” link.
- d) Fill in employee number (11 digits) and date of birth and click continue.
- e) Fill in personal information and e-mail Address and Mobile number. On submission of required details an e-mail/SMS will be received in the registered e-mail ID/Mobile number. Open inbox of your registered e-mail/SMS and note the registration number and password.
- f) Login using the Registration number & password sent in the e-mail/SMS.
- g) Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
- h) Upload the scanned copy of photograph, self-attested certificates in proof of date of birth, education/technical qualifications and caste i.e. SC/ST/OBC.
- i) Take a printout of the application form
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|