WCR Notification 2021 Last Date to Apply – Download PDF Here: West Central Railway is seeking expressions of interest from CGHS-empanelled and non-empanelled private hospitals to treat critically ill newborns, neonates, and children at CHGHS rates in an emergency. This recruitment is open to all candidates who are interested. The deadline to submit an application is April 15, 2021. You can read about the experience and other information on our website. Keep in touch with us.
WCR Notification 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- For the treatment of Railway beneficiaries’ paediatric cases, CGHS empanelled/non CGHS private hospitals in Jabalpur are invited to send expressions of interest to provide emergency care for new born and paediatric cases at CCGHS prices.
- Medical Director, Central Hospital, West Central Railway, Jabalpur is inviting expressions of interest to provide emergency care for new board & paediatric cases on CCGHS rate from CGHS empanelled / non CGHS private hospitals located in Jabalpur for the treatment of railway beneficiary cases.
- In a need-to-know basis, the hospital’s initial contract will be for two years, but it can be extended if the services are found to be satisfactory.
- At the time of contracting, the hospital must deposit a bank guarantee of Rs 2 lakh for multi-specialty and Rs 50,000 for single-specialty.
- A full-time paediatrician should be present in the hospital.
- It should be equipped with all of the required N.I.C.U. and P.I.C.U. equipment, as well as other life-saving gear.
- You can find specific information about the terms and conditions, as well as payment processes, on the IndianRailway.gov.in website.
- In the hospital, a smart card and fingerprint reader, as well as internet access, should be available.
- Contract hospitals will be expected to meet the CGHS and Railway Board’s guidelines on a regular basis.
- Interested candidates can submit their applications by 15:00 p.m. on April 15, 2021.For more details, candidates should refer to the official notice given below. Contract hospitals would be required to follow the guidelines provided by the CGHS and the railway board on a regular basis.
- Interested hospitals can send an application in a sealed envelope with the internet/CTSE expression written on it, along with full information about treatment facilities available, to the MD office by 15.04.2021 at 15.00 hours. The submission would not be accepted if it is received/ recovered later. There is no need to reapply for hospitals that have a contract with CH/Jabalpur or are empanelled with them.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
At the time of contracting, the hospital must deposit a bank guarantee of Rs 2 lakh for multi-specialty and Rs 50,000 for single-specialty.
The Last Date for Submission of Application is 15-04-2021
Above are the basic things to apply for WCR Notification 2021.