WBPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, And Salary Given Below!!! The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced a recruitment notice for the position of Assistant Professor in the Government of West Bengal’s Higher Education Department. From December 30, 2021, until January 19, 2022, the online application will be open. Candidates should read the entire notice pdf provided below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Name of the Board
|West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
Name of the post
|No of vacancies||
WBPSC Job Vacancy 2021 Details:
- Economics (Methodology course) -1 post
- Hindi (Methodology course)- 1 post
- Psychology (Methodology course)- 2 posts
- Zoology (Methodology course)- 1 post
- Urdu (Methodology course )- 2 posts
WBPSC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have complete a Masters Degree in same or relevant subject with 55% marks ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed );
- Or M.Ed with at least 55% marks ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed ); and
- NET/ SLET/ SET passed qualification and exemption thereof & any other stipulation as may be prescribed by UGC/ any such affiliating body/ State Government.
- The candidates must have proficiency, spoken and written, to communicate effectively in Bengali & English.
WBPSC Recruitment Age Limit:
Candidates should Not more than 40 (forty) years as on 01.01.2021 relax able for certain categories as per rules.
WBPSC Assistant Professor Pay Scale 2021:
Candidates shall get the salary for the position is Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.39, 100/- (P.B. – 1) plus Grade Pay Rs. 6, 000/-(Unrevised).
WBPSC Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the examination and interview. Date of Examination/Interview will be notified latter in the Commission’s website at https://wbpsc.gov.in.
WBPSC Job Application Fee:
Candidates should have pay the application fee Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only. S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee @ 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.
For online payment using net banking facility: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.
For offline payment through Bank Counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only.
WBPSC Important Dates:
- Commencement of online applications : The 30th December,2021
- Closing date for receipt of online application : The 19th January,2022
- Last date of payment of fees : The 19th January,2022
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI : The 20th January,2022
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI : The 19th January,2022
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of WBPSC.
- Go to the “What’s New” tab and click “Important Announcement Regarding Rectt. To The Post Of ASSISTANT PROFESSOR [Advt. No. 14/2021]”
- Download and read the job notification carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill your details and clicks submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
The last date to apply for this WBPSC Recruitment 2021 is 19.01.2022.
There are 7 vacancies for this recruitment.
Candidates can apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2021 by using the link provided above.