WBCSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Date Extended Notice Released!! Cooperative Service Commission WB – It has been decided that the last date of submission of online applications in respect of advertisement No. 01/2020 is Again extended upto 11.59 pm on 31/05/2020.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens to be submitted ON—LINE through the website of WBCSC till 31/05/2020 for recruitment to the Clerk, Bank Assistant, Assistant Manager & Other posts in various cooperative institutes as described hereunder. An applicant can apply for all or any of the posts of the following Institutions (indicating preferences and fulfilling all eligibility criteria) by submission: of only one application form.
WBCSC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Cooperative Service Commission West Bengal|
|Post Name||Clerk, Bank Assistant, Assistant Manager & Other posts|
|Last Date||30.04.2020 31/05/2020|
|Status||Last Date Extended|
WBCSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy:
- Clerk – 13
- Bank Assistant – 34
- Assistant Manager – 02
- Asst cum Cashier cum Supervisor – 02
- Account Asst – 01
- JR Office Assistant – 02
- Field Supervisor (Male) Grade III – 01
- JR Asst (Female) (Grade III) – 01
WBCSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Candidates should have Min 18yrs to 40yrs of Age Limit as on 01.01.2020
WBCSC Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
Candidates should possess Graduation in Any Disciplines with Basic Computer Knowledge
WBCSC Recruitment 2020 Fees Details:
WBCSC Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Salary – Max Rs. 28,108/-
How to Apply for WBCSC Recruitment 2020:
- An applicant must provide one valid e-mail address and mobile number for receiving communications from the commission
- An Applicant must enter his/her personal academic and technical (computer) details truly and correctly) as required in the application form Applicants haw to scan original testimonials and upload their Passport-sized colored Photograph [within 50 KB), Signature (Within 50 KB), Left Thumb Impression (within 50 KB), Admit card/certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination 10th standard) (within 2 MB]. (5] Mark sheets of all examinations passed (2 MB catch). Caste (‘certificate (if applicable) (within 2 MB) at the time of submission of application.
- Applicants have to opt for the cooperative Institutions according to their preferences and Indicate the same in the preference boxes An applicant will not be considered for any vacancy in any Institution for which the candidate has not exercised option.
- Applications will be deemed to have been successfully submitted only after successful payment correct & Exact amounts
- A Registration ID will be generated soon after entering all the data relating to personal details as asked for in the application form.
- Then Payment Process the candidates pay the Fess through online mode.
- Now take the printout for future use.
Again Last Date Extend Notice
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|