WB Health Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Lab Technician and MT (CC)/(OT) – Official Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy, Salary and Interview Details Given – Government of West Bengal, Department of Health and Family Welfare has released a recruitment notification for the post of Laboratory Technician and Medical Transcriptionist (CC) and (OT) on West Bengal Health portal. There were totally 17 vacancies were offered in this recruitment. This recruitment is clearly based on contract. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on 17.05.2021. Official notification was given at the end of the post for your preference.
WB Health Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Government of West Bengal, Department of Health and Family Welfare|
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies||
WB Health Department Vacancy 2021
|Post Name||Vacancy||Institute Name|
|Laboratory Technician||3||NRS MC&H|
|Laboratory Technician||3||R. Ahmed DC&H|
|MT (CC)||7||NRS MC&H|
|MT (OT)||4||NRS MC&H|
Lab Technician Eligibility Criteria
Laboratory Technician: Candidates should have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised Board with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) to apply for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021.
MT (CC) and (OT): To apply for Medical Transcriptionist post candidate should have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised Board and completed Medical Transcriptionist Course.
WBHRB Volunteer Salary
Selected candidate for the post of Laboratory Technician, MT (CC) and MT (OT) will get paid for RS. 17,220 per month throughout the contract period at Government of West Bengal, Department of Health and Family Welfare.
Lab Technician Interview Date at WB Health
- This recruitment is clearly based on contract. Candidates who are willing to work as a Covid Volunteer can attend the Interview.
- Interview will be conducted on 17.05.2021 at 11 am at the conference room, 1st floor of academy building attached to NRS Medical College, Kolkata.
Lab Technician Selection Criteria
Candidates will be appointed for the post of Laboratory Technician, MT (CC) and MT (OT) based on their qualification and performance in personal Interview only.
How to Apply for WB Jobs 2021?
- Go to official website of Government of West Bengal, Department of Health and Family Welfare.
- Go to recruitment page and find the recruitment notification.
- Or use the link given in page.
- It will lead you to official notification.
- Read the official notification completely.
- Create an CV and attach the required documents.
- Atten Interview on 17.05.2021 to respected address.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend Interview for Lab Technician post on 17.05.2021.
There were totally 17 vacancies were offered for WB Department of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2021.
Selected candidate for the post of Lab Technician in WB Department of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment will get paid for Rs. 17, 200 per month.