Verizon Recruitment 2020 Out – Bachelor Degree can Apply for Consultant Vacancies. Verizon has released the Notification for the post of Consultant Business Operations Vacancies. Eligible and Willing Candidates may Apply for the post from our website. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Verizon Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Verizon|
|Job Available for||Consultant Business Operations|
|For Filling Up||Various Vacancies|
|Starting Date to Apply||09.12.2020|
|Job Type||Private Job|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Primary Operations Vendor Contact
- Track Contract Negotiations and Renewals
- PO Processing
- Invoice Approvals
Verizon Eligibility Criteria 2020:
Applicants must be complete Bachelors Degree from any university.
Eligibility Criteria 2020:
- 10+ years in buying, vendor management, project management.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful relationship management.
- Successful candidates will be autonomous and creative. They will quickly adapt to work in a fast paced environment where prioritization and multi-tasking are essential.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; strong writing and speaking skills.
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects – prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Video Conferencing experience
- Industry Experience – Software as a Service, Cloud Services, Information Technology & Services.
How to Apply for Verizon Recruitment 2020:
Most of the employees willing to work for Google Organization. Those candidates can apply online for the Application Engineer role. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from the link provided below.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must have complete Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years in buying, vendor management, and project management. Strong business judgment with a track record of successful relationship management.
· Primary Operations Vendor Contact
· Track Contract Negotiations and Renewals
· PO Processing
· invoice Approvals
Candidates can Apply for the post from our website.