UPUMS Recruitment 2020 OUT on the official site. The Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (formerly UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research) Saifai, Etawah (established by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh under Act,15 of 2016), as a centre of excellence in the field of medical care, education, research and functions as tertiary care referral hospital. The University has excellent road and railway connectivity, it is located about 5 km from Agra-Lucknow expressway, 15 km from NH-2, and about 20 km from the nearest railway station Etawah Jn.
The applications are invited for the faculty positions (Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor) in various departments and Medical Officer/Casualty Medical Officer in this University. For detailed information regarding general conditions, fee, essential qualification, experience, publications, pay scale, age etc, kindly visit the University websitewww.upums.ac.in. Note:- Last date for receipt of online application is 14 April, 2020 and the hard copy of the same with the self attested copies of all the required documents enclosed in an envelope superscribed with advertisement number and name of the post, should reach the office of Vice Chancellor, U.P. University of Medical Sciences, Saifai, Etawah-206130 (U.P) by speed post/registered post/courier till 21 April, 2020 5:00 pm
UPUMS Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences|
|Post Name||Faculty positions (Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor) and Medical Officer/Casualty Medical Officer|
|Start Date to Apply||16.03.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||14.04.2020|
Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor
Candidates should have completed M.S/M.D/DNB or equivalent qualification as per MCI from recognized University/Institute
Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor
Candidates should have completed D.M./Mch or equivalent qualification as per MCI from recognized University/Institute
Medical Officer Qualification
Candidate should have MCI recognised MBBS degree or equivalent with valid MCI registration along with working experience of minimum 3 years in medical college or in a large hospital with not less than 300 beds.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
Pay scale as per 7th CPC:
Post Pay Band Other allowances as per university rules.) (CRA+TA+ CA+ LRA +CEA Etc.)
- Professor Rs. 1,59,100/- (Level-14 A)
- Associate Professor Rs.1,31,400/- (Level-13 A-1)
- Assistant Professor Rs. 1,01,500/- (Level-12)
FOR SUPER SPECIALTY & RADIO DIAGNOSIS DEPARTMENT:
Post Pay Band + Rural Super specialty teaching allowances (initially for the period of 04 years) Other allowances as per university rules.) (CRA+TA+ CA+ LRA +CEA Etc.)
- Professor Rs. 1,59,100/- (Level-14 A) Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Associate Professor Rs.1,31,400/- (Level-13 A-1) Rs. 75,000/-
- Assistant Professor Rs. 1,01,500/- (Level-12) Rs. 50,000/-
Medical Officer/ Casualty Medical Officer Rs. 56100/- (Level -10) +NPA as admissible and other allowances as per University rules.
UPPER AGE LIMIT (As on 31-12-2019):
For Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor should be less than 65 years and Medical Officer as per up government rules.
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
How to apply:
Visit University website: www.upums.ac.in and apply online with application fee of Rs. 1000/- (for Unreserved/ OBC Category) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST Category) and also send the printout hard copy along with the self attested copies of all the required documents by Speed/Registered post/Courier to the University address.
- Exceptionally qualified candidates having meritorious records and specialized experience may be given advance increments on the recommendation of the selection committee.
- The number of posts indicated above is provisional and subject to change (i.e. increased/decreased) without prior notice depending upon the need of the University.
- Selections may not be made for all the advertised posts.
- No objection certificate can only be issued after at least 03 years of service.
- Attested Copies of testimonials/documents in support of age/date of birth, educational qualification, experience, publications (as per latest MCI norms) and caste must also be enclosed with the hard copy of the application.
- Envelop should be superscribed with the advt. No. and name of the post.
- The Vice Chancellor reserves the right to cancel the Advt. without assigning any reason and in that case application fee will not be refunded. 8. Reservation and Age relaxation for all the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per U.P. Government rules.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for attending the test/Interview.
- Applicants working in Government/semi-government undertakings/autonomous/ private institutes should apply through proper channel or produce a no-objection certificate at the time of interview.
- Maximum age will be calculated as on December 31, 2019.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without testimonials and documents) and applications received in the after expiry of the last date will be summarily rejected.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum requirement does not essentially qualify candidate to be called for test/interview.
- The Vice Chancellor reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Deadline for the submission of online application is 14 April, 2020 and the hard copy of the same with the self attested copies of all the required documents enclosed in an envelope superscribed with the advertisement number and name of the post, should reach the office of Vice Chancellor, U.P. University of Medical Sciences, Saifai, Etawah- 206130 (U.P) by speed/ registered post/courier till 21 April, 2020 05:00 pm.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|