UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: This is the Last Date Reminder Notification for UPSC Vacancy!!! Union Public Service Commission is inviting Online Recruitment Applications for the post of Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Director, Rubber Production Commissioner and Others till 02.02.2023.
- The Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application is up to 23:59 hrs on 03.02.2023.
- Closing date for submission of online recruitment application (ORA) through ORA website is 23:59 hrs on 02.02.2023.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Details:
- Candidates must have completed Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering from a recognized University OR Doctorate degree in one of the *Natural Sciences from a recognized University.
- Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 50 Years. The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for SC/ST candidate’s up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
Note: The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- Applied Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview. The printout of the online application and the following Original Documents/ Certificates along with self attested copies and other items specified in the Summon Letter for interview.
- Salary for the post is Level- 06/08/10 /11/12/13/ in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
**Telegram Group for Latest Job Updates – Join Now**
What are the UPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates must have completed Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering from a recognized University.
What is the UPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit?
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 50 Years.
What is the UPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process?
Applied Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview.