UPSC NDA NA 2 2021 Notification Recruitment – Released | Check Details Here. Union Public Service Commission has released the Official notification for Naval Academy & National Defence Academy (2) 2021 on their Official site. Candidates who waited for this notification are advised to refer the Official site simultaneously for further details about the UPSC NDA Notification 2021. The National Defence Academy is the joint services academy of the Indian Armed Forces. Here, all the three services of India the Army, the Navy, and the Air force get training together.
UPSC NDA 2021 Last Date
The Notification is available from 09.06.2021 at the official site of the UPSC website. The last date for receipt of the application for UPSC NDA II Exam 2021 will be accepted up to 29.06.2021.
Application Withdrawn Details: The online Applications can be withdrawn from 06.07.2021 to 12.07.2021 till 6:00 PM. detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is available at the Official Notification.
Candidates are advised to refer to this page till the end for further details and applying procedure also available at the end of this page.
UPSC NDA NA Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||
Naval Academy & National Defence Academy II
|Last date to Apply||
What is NDA 2021 Exam?
NDA is one of the most sought-after defence entrance exams in the country. The exam is conducted for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). NDA is conducted twice a year in two stages: written exam and SSB Interview. Around four lakh, aspirants appear for NDA every year, out of which approximately 6,000 are called for SSB Interview. UPSC prepares a list of candidates who obtain minimum qualifying marks in the written exam. Such candidates are called for SSB Interview for Intelligence and Personality Test.
UPSC NDA 2 Eligibility Criteria
UPSC NDA 2 Age limit
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2003 and not later than 1st January, 2006 are eligible. The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which must be certified by the proper authority of the University.
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates appearing in the 11th class exam are not eligible for this examination.
- Those candidates who have yet to qualify in the 12th class or equivalent examination and are allowed to appear in the UPSC Examination should note that this is only a special concession given to them.
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2021.
UPSC NDA II Application Fee 2021
- Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- “Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23:59 hours of 28.06.2021 i.e. one day before the closing date
UPSC NDA NA Selection Process:
Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards.
UPSC NDA NA Exam 2021
- The Examination for UPSC NDA II 2021 will be conducted on 05.09.2021. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website for being downloaded by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post.
- Admission to the above courses will be made on the results of the written examination to be conducted by the Commission followed by intelligence and personality test by the Services
- Selection Board of candidates who qualify in the written examination.
How to Apply for UPSC NDA II Exam 2021?
- Go to the official site of the UPSC website.
- Find and select the Whats New à National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2021 à Exam Notification on the home page.
- Select “National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2021” notification.
- Fill the Application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and click the “Submit” button.
- Print the registration form for future purposes.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Last date for receipt of application for UPSC NDA II Exam 2021 is 29.06.2021
UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2021 will be conducted on 05.09.2021 at 41 various centres.
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site OR Refer this page till the end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.