UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Notification PDF: Union Public Service Commission will be issue the Notification for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2023 on 01.02.2023 at the Official Site. All candidates (male/female/transgender) are requested to carefully read the Rules of Civil Services Examination notified by the Government (Department of Personnel and Training) and this Notice of Examination derived from these Rules.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Apply Online
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2023|
|No of Vacancy||As per Norms|
|Apply Online Opening Form||01.02.2023|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||21.02.2023|
|Status||Notification Released Soon|
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Eligibility:
- For the Indian Administrative Service, the Indian Foreign Service and the Indian Police Service, a candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must hold a Graduate degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Age Limit:
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2022 i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 2001.
The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxable:
- up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe;
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Application Fee 2023:
Candidates (excepting Female/ SC/ ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
UPSC Civil Services Selection Process 2023:
The Civil Services Examination comprises two successive stages:
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for Civil Services (Main) Examination; and
- Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview/Personality Test) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts.
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2023: Important Dates
- Date of Notification: 01.02.2023
- Last Date for receipt of Applications: 21.02.2023
- Exam Date: 28.05.2023 (SUNDAY)
How to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Notification 2023:
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. Brief Instructions for filling up the “Online Application Form” given in Appendix-IIA.
Candidate must hold a Graduate degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India.
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2022.
Selection will be based on Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for Civil Services (Main) Examination.