UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director Notification 2019 – 51 Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Notification for the post of 51 Assistant Hydrologist and Director Vacancies. Applications are invited from eligible Candidates. Candidates can apply online on or before 02.05.2019 upto 11.59 PM.
UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director Vacancy Details:
No of Vacancy: 51
- Director: 01
- Assistant Hydrologist: 50
UPSC Age Limit, Education Qualification Details:
- For Director: Candidates applying for this role must be 50 years.
- For Assitant Hydrologist: Candidates applying for this role must be 30 years.
- For Director: Candidates must have Completed Master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or Internationals Relations or International Organisations from a recognized University
- For Assitant Hydrologist: Candidates must have completed Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology from a recognized University
Selection Process: Recruitment Test or Interivew
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
Application Fee & Payment mode: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates )
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through official website: https://www.upsconline.nic.in/ on or before 02.05.2019 upto 11.59 PM
|Last date for submission of online Application||02.05.2019 upto 11.59 PM|
|Last date for printing of Completely submitted online application||03.05.2019 upto 11.59 PM|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For UPSC Whats App Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here