UPPSC PCS Mains Exam 2019 Notification OUT on the official site. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the notification regarding Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination 2019-2019. The commission has extended the date for submission of the hardcopy of the Detailed Application Form from March 26 to April 19, 2019 and now it is further extended up to 15.05.2019. So candidates can know the notification details regarding this examination in our blog. Stay Active with us for consistent updates.
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination|
|Start Date to Complete Mains Online Form||26.03.2019|
|Last Date to Complete Mains Online Form||19.04.2019 15.05.2019|
|Exam Date||20.04.2019 Notified Soon|
Some information about combined state / upper subordinate services main (written) examination and interview, and assistant conservator of forest / range forest officer services main (written) examination and interview
- Only such candidates will be admitted to the Main (written) examination who are declared successful in the Preliminary Examination for which the successful candidates will have to fill up another application form according to instructions of the Commission and for this application, the examination fee for Unreserved (General), Economically weaker sections, Other Backward Classes and for Candidates of Other States is Rs. 200/- and Rs. 25/- as on-line processing fee = Rs. 225/- and for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates of U.P. the fee is Rs. 80/- and Rs. 25/- as on-line processing fee = Rs. 105/- only. The candidates of Physically Handicapped category of U.P. are exempted from fee but they have to pay Rs. 25/- only as on-line processing fee. Candidates of Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. Exam Fees is Rs. 80/- and Rs. 25/- as on-line processing fees = Rs. 105/- only but the candidates of D.F.F. of U.P. and women candidates shall have to deposit their fees according to their original category.
- For the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Main (Written) Examination and Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Main (Written) Examination the Candidates are required to fill up and submit their On Line Applications and deposit required fee separately. Both the Main (Written) Examinations shall be conducted separately by the commission.
- Candidates should carefully note that they will have to appear in the main examination against the same Roll No. allotted for the Preliminary Examination
- The dates and venue for the Main examinations shall be informed by the Commission later on through eAdmit cards. (v) Only such candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of the main (written) examination.
- Candidates will have to fill up the prescribed application form before the Interview (viva-voce test).
- Preferences for different posts will be asked at the time of Interview which will be treated final and no change therein will be admitted. In this regard no application for error correction / modification shall be acceptable.
- All original certificates shall be verified at the time of Interview. Candidates will also be required to furnish four passport size Photographs, two unattested and two attested by their Head of Department or Head of the Institution where they have received education or by a Gazetted Officer at the time of Interview.
- Candidates serving under the Central or State government will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview issued by the competent authority.
- It is essential for the candidates to appear in the interview who qualify on the basis of Main Examination.
The candidates must enclose self attested copies of all certificates in support of their claims rendered in the application form for main examination of the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination and Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination. If they do not enclose self attested copies of all certificates in support of their claims, their candidature shall be cancelled.
For Assistant Conservator of Forest (1) No candidate shall be appointed to a post in the service unless he/she be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his/her duties. Before a candidate is finally approved for appointment by direct recruitment he/she shall be required to pass an examination by a Medical Board. (2) A female candidate who as a result of test is found to be pregnant of Twelve weeks duration or more should be declared temporarily unfit. She should be re-examined for fitness after Six weeks from the date of confinement.
For Range Forest Officer:- (1) No candidates shall be appointed to a post in the service unless he/she be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his/her duties. Before a candidate is finally approved for appointment he/she shall be required to pass an examination by a Medical Board. (2)A Female candidate who as a result of test is found to be pregnant of twelve weeks duration or more should be declared temporarily unfit. She should be re-examined for fitness after six weeks from the date of confinement.
The details of approximate posts to be included in Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination carrying the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/- (except Naib Tehsildar whose grade pay is Rs. 4200/-) to Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- are as follows:- Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Block Development Officer, Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax), District Commandent Homeguards, Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Treasury), Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner, Superintendent Jail, Manager Credit (Small Industries), Manager Marketing and Economic Survey (Small Industries), Executive Officer Grade-I/Assistant Nagar Ayukta, District Basic Education Officer/Associate DIOS & other equivalent Administrative Posts, Assistant Director Industries (Marketing), Assistant Labour Commissioner, Senior Lecturer DIET, Designated Officer, Assistant Commissioner Industries, Statistical Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, (Treasury), Commercial Tax Officer, District Minority Welfare Officer, District Food Marketing Officer, Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj), Deputy Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning), Area Rationing Officer, District Backward Welfare Officer, Naib Tehsildar, District Saving Officer, District Panchayat Raj Officer, District Social Welfare Officer, Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas), District Supply Officer Grade-2, Additional District Development Officer (Social Welfare), Passenger/Goods Tax Officer, District Handicapped Welfare Officer, Assistant District Employment Assistance Officer, Accounts Officer (Local Bodies), Regional Employment Officer, Assistant Registrar (Cooperative), Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport), District Probation Officer, District Administrative Officer, District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit), Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-1 and Grade-2), District Programme Officer, District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Officer, Labour Enforcement Officer, Excise Inspector, Child Development Project Officer, Food safety Officer and Deputy Jailor. Out of aforesaid posts, the requisitions received have been included in this Examination. The requisitions of the rest of the posts received before the result of Preliminary Examination may be added to this examination.
Under the Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination the Pay Scale, grade pay and status of Post are given as below:
- Assistant conservator Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-, (Level of 10 in the pay matrix Group) Group “B”, Gazetted.
- Range Forest Officer Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4800/-, (Level of 8 in the pay matrix 47600 – 151100) Group “B”, Gazetted.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
(1) As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be liable to be debarred from this examination and all other future examinations and selections upto a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his/her application form which cannot be substantiated by relevant documents or for any other malpractice.
(2) The claim of category, subcategory, domicile, gender, date of birth, name and address will be valid only till the last date of online application. On submission of false/misleading information, the candidature will be cancelled. In this regard no application for error correction/modification shall be acceptable. Incomplete application form shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
(3) The date of birth of the candidates shall be shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate. The candidate will have to attach his/her High School or equivalent examination certificate with the application form of Main Examination. No other certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application, it shall be rejected.
(4) The candidates will have to enclose self attested copies of Mark sheets, Certificates & Degrees along with the application form of Main examination in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications. If they do not enclose self attested copies of certificates/documents in support of their claims, the applications shall be rejected.
5) The benefit of reservation to the categories of Handicapped persons of society shall be given only on the posts which shall be identified by the Government for their Sub category. For this benefit, the Handicapped persons must produce a certificate of being handicapped in that Sub category issued by prescribed Medical Officer/Specialist and counter signed by the Chief Medical Officer according to Rule 3 of U.P. Public Service (Reservation for physically Handicapped, Dependent of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Servicemen (Amendment) Act. 2018. It is worth while mentioning that as per section-3 of the said Act, the new identification of post has not yet been received from the government, however as per identification (Category / Subcategory) mentioned in requisitions received from the Appointing authorities the selection process will be completed accordingly.
(6) The Ex-Army Personnels must be discharged from Army upto the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
(7) Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards. Candidates will have to appear at the centre/venue allotted to them by the Commission. No change in centre/venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard.
(8) The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms laid down in mains online will be cancelled and their any claim for the Main Examination will not be entertained. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the candidates shall be final.
(9) The Application/candidature will be rejected/cancelled if the application is not submitted on prescribed form, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, under age, not mentioning optional subject in application of Main (Written) Examination, not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, applications received after last date and no signature under declaration in the format.
(10) The Commission may admit the candidates provisionally after summarily checking of the applications but if it is found at any stage that applicant was not eligible or that his/her application should have been rejected or was not entertainable initially, his/her candidature will be rejected and if the candidate is selected, the recommendation of the Commission for the appointment shall be withdrawn.
(11) The Commission reserves the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice i.e. copying in examination hall or indiscipline, misbehavior or canvassing for his/her candidature. On violation of these instructions, the candidates may be debarred from this examination as well as future Examinations and selections. In this regard, decision of the commission shall be final.
(12) In all communication to the Commission, the candidate must mention the name of examination, mains online No., registration No., date of birth, father’s/Husband’s name and also the Roll Number, if communicated.
(13) Candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules.
(14) On the basis of the Result of Preliminary Examination, thirteen times candidates to the number of vacancies shall be declared successful for the main examination and two times candidates to the number of vacancies shall be called for the interview.
(15) In compliance with the Judgment/Order of Hon’ble Supreme Court in the Writ Petition No. (C)165/2005 Sanjay Singh V/s U.P. Public Service Commission and others the Scaling System will be applicable as per requirement.
(16) The candidates who are appearing in the Examination of essential qualification prescribed for the posts need not apply, because they are not eligible.
(17) While filling the OMR answer sheets, the candidates must use Black Ball Point Pen Only. Use of any other Pen or Pencil is strictly prohibited.
(18) Candidates are directed to fill in all the entries correctly in the OMR Answer Sheet. In case of leaving them blank or filling them erroneously the candidate will be wholly responsible for the same & the commission will not evaluate his / her OMR Answer Sheet. The informations filled in the OMR Answer sheets must not be erased by whitener, blade or rubber etc.
(19) Candidates shall be provided OMR answer sheets in duplicates i.e. original copy and candidate’s copy. After completion of the examination, the candidates are required to hand over the original copy to the Invigilator and the candidate’s copy to keep with them.
(20) In the Preliminary Examination for the objective type Question papers, penalty (Negative Marking) shall be imposed for wrong answers given by the candidates which is as below:- (i) There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. (ii) If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answer happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question. (iii) If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
(21) The minimum efficiency standard for S.C. & S.T. candidates is fixed 35% i.e. the Candidates of these Categories shall not be placed in the merit/select list if they have secured less than 35% marks in the Preliminary/Main examination. Similarly, the minimum efficiency standard for the candidates of other categories is fixed 40% i.e. such candidates shall not be placed in the merit/select list if they have secured less than 40% marks in the Preliminary/Main examination. All such candidates who have secured less marks than the marks of minimum efficiency standard as fixed by the Commission shall be treated disqualified.
(22) The candidates shall be required to obtain such minimum marks in compulsory paper of General Hindi, as may be determined by the Govt. or the Commission, as the case may be.
(23) Paper-II of the Preliminary Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%. It is mandatory for the Candidates to appear in both the papers of Preliminary Examination for the purpose of evaluation. Therefore a candidate will be disqualified in case he does not appear in both in papers. The merit of the Candidates will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in Paper-I of the Preliminary Examination.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|