UPPCL ARO Skills Test Result 2021 OUT: Download Shortlisted Candidates list and DV Schedule from Here!!! – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released Assistant Review Officer shortlisted candidates list for Document Verification. The document Verification is scheduled to be conducted on 29.12.2021. Direct link to download UPPSCL ARO shortlisted candidates list is given at the end of the page.
UPPCL ARO Document Verification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Name of the Post
|Assistant Review Officer|
Number of Vacancy
|Document Verification Date||
Shortlisted Candidates list and DV Date announced
UPPSC ARO Result 2021
- UPPCL is shortlisted 32 candidates for Assistant Review Officer Document Verification. There were totally 14 vacancies offered in this recruitment. The Document Verification is scheduled on 29.12.2021. Candidates should report on given time. DV timing is 9.00 am to 9.45 am. DV venue is mentioned in the notification.
- Read the complete notification before attend UPPCL document verification. Candidates should original copies of all required documents to UPPCL DV. Candidates who are all going to attend UPPCL document verification are recommended to check official website of UPPCL constantly or stay connected with our website for instant updates regards ARO recruitment 2021.
How to Download UPPCL ARO Shortlisted Candidates list?
- Go to official website of UPPCL.
- Go to vacancy and result.
- You can find the shortlisted candidates list.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to download shortlisted candidates list.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There were totally 14 vacancies offered for ARO post in UPPCL Recruitment 2021.
There were totally 42 candidates were shortlisted for UPPCL ARO Document Verification.
UPPCL ARO document Verification is scheduled to be conducted on 29.12.2021.