UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Exam Pattern Here!!!! Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC), has uploaded the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the post of Principal. Candidates selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview. Aspirants who are all looking for a Syllabus and Exam Pattern, you can refer through our website. Stay Connected with us for further updates
UPHESC Syllabus 2021:
Name of the Board
|Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC)|
|Name of the Post||
UPHESC Principal Exam Pattern:
|Part A||General Knowledge||30|
|Part B||Administrative Aptitude Test||70|
Note: There will be a provision of negative marking. Each wrong answer carry (-).25 mark.
UPHESC Principal Syllabus:
Part-A General Knowledge
- Current Events of State, National and International Importance
- Personalities in News
- Games Sports and Multi media
- Science, Technology Environment in Contemporary Context.
Indian Polity, History, Economy and Geography:
- Indian Constitute and Polity.
- India History and National Movement.
- Indian Economy.
- Basic Indian Geography.
- Indian Art, Literature and Culture.
Information and Computer Technology (ICT):
- ICT: Advantages, disadvantages and uses.
- Basic of Internet and Its applications.
- Developments in Educational Technology.
Part-B Administrative Aptitude
Indian Culture and Ethics:
- Ancient Indian Education
- Guru-shisya Parampara
- Indian art & Literature
- Indian’s Contribution to world heritage
- Promotion of ethics and values in academic institutions
Pre and Post Independence Educational Scenario:
- Development of Universities after 1850
- Pre & Post Independence Educational thinkers-Tilak, Gandhi, Malviya, Swami Vivekananda, Tagore, Radhakrishnan, Kalam
- Various Educational Commissions after Independence
- New Education Policy(NEP)
Higher Education System:
- Institutions of higher learning and research of India.
- Formal and Distance Education.
- General and Professional Education.
- Regulatory bodies for Higher education with simple reference to UGC, NCTE, AICTE, MCI, NAAC, BCI and RCI.
Governance and Administration of Higher Education in U.P.
- University and Colleges : Authorities, Bodies and Boards.
- Service Conditions of teaching, non-teaching staff and principal.
- Recognition and affiliation of Colleges.
- Pattern and Conduct of Examination.
- Good Governance in Higher Education.
Acts, Statues and Ordinance related to Higher Education:
- U.P. University Act-1973
- U.P. Higher Education Service Commission Act.
- University Statues ordinances and Regulations.
- UGC Act and Regulations.
- Source of Financial Assistance.
- Financial Management in Colleges.
- Operations of Accounts.
- Budget and Audit System.
- Knowledge of Financial handbook.
Rights and Duties of Principal:
- Rights and Duties of Principal with reference to different stake Holders.
- Development and Maintenance of Facilities and Assets.
- Role of Principal in promoting excellence in academic and co-curricular activities.
- Maintenance of discipline and order.
- Promotion of ethics and values in academic institutions.
The UPHESC Principal Exam Date 2021 will be Announce Soon
The direct link to download UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2021 have provided above
The total number of marks for this examination is 100