UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022: Immunization Officer Role || Check Eligibility Details, Salary, Selection Process Here!!! UNICEF has been released the recruitment notification for the post of Immunization Officer for filling up vacancies. This vacancy is open for Indian Nationals only. There are a various of positions available for this recruitment. The application date for this post is 14.01.2022.
UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of the Board
|United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
Name of the post
No of vacancies
As per the requirement
UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have a University degree in one of the disciplines relevant to the following areas: Social Sciences, Medicine, Health, Public Health, Child Development, Nursing, or a filed relevant to international development assistance in Immunization and Child Survival & Health Care.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Knowledge of local working language of the duty station is an asset.
UNICEF Job Experience 2022:
Candidates should have a minimum of two years of relevant professional work experience in the domain of immunization programme at the national level is required.
UNICEF selection process:
Selected applicant will have a 364 days Temporary Appointment contract. Only shortlisted candidates will be call for the further selection process.
How to Apply for UNICEF Job Openings 2022?
- Go to the official site of UNICEF website.
- Select “Jobs” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Read the notification on that page and Click “Apply” button.
- Fill the application form and click Submit” button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
14.01.2022 is the last date to apply for UNICEF Jobs 2022.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the next stage of selection process.