UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Out – For Education Specialist Post || Check Details Here Apply Now!!! A job opening for an Education Specialist has been announced by the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). The job will be done in India. There are a variety of positions available for this recruitment. The application date for this post is November 19, 2021.
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
Name of the post
|No of vacancies||
As per the requirement
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria:
Candidates should have completed a degree in education, economics, psychology, sociology, or another relevant technical field from the advanced university.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in educational programme planning, management, and/or research is necessary.
- Working experience in a developing nation is seen as a plus.
- Relevant experience in a United Nations system agency or organization is a plus.
- English proficiency is essential. Knowledge of another official United Nations language or the local language of the duty station is a plus.
UNICEF selection process:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and advance to the next stage of the selection process, which involves various assessments.
How to Apply for UNICEF Job Openings 2021?
- Go to the official site of UNICEF website.
- Select “Jobs” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Read the notification on that page and Click “Apply” button.
- Fill the application form and click Submit” button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
19.11.2021 is the last date to apply for UNICEF Jobs 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the next stage of selection process.