UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021 Last Date – Bachelors Degree can apply Online Now!! Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released the recruitment notification for filling up the Manager – IEC Campaign Implementation. Last Application Date is 6th December 2021. This is the last date reminder. UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021 details are given below in our blog.
UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021:
Candidates should have possessed Bachelors Degree in Mass Communication or Bachelors Degree in Journalism or bachelors Degree in Public Relations. MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
- Role: Other
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry: IT Services & Consulting
- Functional Area: Other
- Role Category: Other
- Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
- Experience in preparing press notes, editing in-house newsletters, social marketing, IEC Campaign, Public relations, Creative Designing, Production of POP material, dealing with Advertisement & Media Agencies
- Well verse with power point presentations, MS Excel & Word and good command to read and write
- Knowledge of English, Hindi & regional language
- Minimum 02-04 years for the above mentioned Bachelor’s Degree holders and 2 years for the above mentioned Master’s Degree holders.
- Candidates can download the notification check eligibility and apply for the posts.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|