UCIL Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Out – Interview Only | Salary Up to Rs.90, 000 PM!!! Here comes the most awaited news; UCIL Jobs 2021 for all those candidates having Medical Degree and looking for Govt Jobs in Jharkhand. Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has invited applications for the recruitment of 06 Medical Officers, purely on contract basis. Aspirants who are searching for a Govt job can attend the Walk in Interview on 03.05.2021(Monday).
Before attending the Interview, candidates should ensure the eligibility details from the below section. Aspirants will be selected based on the interview performance. Keep active on this page to get the Latest Updates in UCIL.
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification
Name of the Board
|Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Walk in Date||
Mode of Apply
Short Information: UCIL, a Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy intends to recruit 06 Medical Officers, purely on contract basis, initially for a period of 06(six) months and it may be reviewed by the management for extension subject to requirement & suitability. Eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
About Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL):
Uranium Corporation of India (UCIL) is a public sector undertaking (PSU), under the Department of Atomic Energy for uranium mining and uranium processing. The corporation was founded in 1967 and is responsible for the mining and milling of uranium ore in India. The firm operates mines at Jadugora, Bhatin, Narwapahar, Turamdih and Banduhurang.
UCIL Eligibility Criteria 2021:
All those candidates looking for UCIL Medical Officer Vacancy must have the following educational qualification & age limit.
- Interested Candidates must have complete MBBS recognized by Indian Medical Council with minimum three years relevant experience in reputed hospital. PG degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Applicants shall have Experience 03 to 05 years and Experience above 05 years from relevant field.
- Job Seekers do not exceeding below 65 years as on 03.05.2021.
UCIL Salary Package 2021:
|Post Name||Consolidated monthly emoluments|
|Medical Officers with Experience 03 to 05 years||Rs.75000/|
|Medical Officer with Experience above 05 years||Rs.90000/-|
UCIL Selection Process 2021:
- The Department will organize the following selection process to recruit dynamic applicants for the post of Medical Officer in UCIL.
- UCIL shall be selecting the Suitable candidates on the basis of
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2021:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may walk-in for interview on 03.05.2021(Monday) at 09.30 AM in the Conference room of New Administrative Building-Jaduguda at the address mentioned hereinabove.
- Candidates must bring a passport size recent photograph, all original certificates & testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience etc. and updated resume along with a set of photocopies of all relevant documents. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview. Advertisement is also available on our official website: www.uraniumcorp.in
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Interested Candidates must have complete MBBS recognized by Indian Medical Council with minimum three years relevant experience in reputed hospital. PG degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
Job Seekers do not exceeding Below 65 years as on 03.05.2021.
UCIL shall be selecting the Suitable candidates on the basis of Interview.