Daily Current Affairs June 5, 2021 PDF Download in English. Candidates can view the Top Current Affairs June – 4 & 5, 2021 in this page. This blog is very useful to view today news and affairs in the basis of Economy, National, International, Sports, Event Awards Important Dates & So on.
- Department of Military Affairs Appointed Rear Admiral Kapil Mohan Dhir as the Joint Secretary of Navy &Defence Staff ) on June 4.
Rear Admiral Kapil Mohan Dhir has taken charge as the joint Secretary of Navy & Defence
He is the first Armed Forces officer to tenant this assignment. He is an alumnus of National Defence Academy Khadakwasla, Pune and was commissioned into the Indian Navy on 01 Jan 1985.
- A Model Panchayat Citizens Charter was released by the Union Minister of Rural Development, Agriculture and Farmers Welfare & Panchayati Raj Shri Narendra Singh Tomar on June 4
This model Panchayat citizens charter is created to the motive of Delivery of the services across the 29 sectors.
A Model Panchayat Citizens Charter/ framework for delivery of the services across the 29 sectors, aligning actions with localised Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as prepared by Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR) in collaboration with National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) .
Through this charter the delivery services are made fast and connect the panchayat raj portions.
This will help in making the citizens aware of their rights on the one hand, and to make the Panchayats and their elected representatives directly accountable to the people, on the other hand.
- Indian Railways becoming the “Largest Green Railways” in the world with Zero Carbon Emission.
Indian railways one of the largest railways in the world was becoming the Largest Green Railways by its eco friendly connection to the environment .
The eco- friendly nature of the Indian Railways was achieved by the initiatives of massive electrification, water & paper conservation, to saving animals from being injured on Railway tracks
Indian railways working with the motive of making the railawys “net zero carbon emitter” before 2030.
where the in indian railways sector 39 Workshops, 7 Production Units, 8 Loco Sheds and one Stores depot have been ‘GreenCo’ certified; These include 2 Platinum, 15 Gold and 18 Silver ratings, 19 Railway Stations have also achieved Green Certification including 3 Platinum, 6 Gold and 6 Silver ratings, 27 Railway Buildings, Offices, Campuses and other establishments are also Green certified including 15 Platinum, 9 Gold and 2 Silver ratings , 600 Railway Stations have been certified for implementation of the Environment Management System to ISO: 14001 in the last two years.
- New Delhi-based National Institute of Immunology (NII) receives trademark for India’s First Indigenous Tumour Antigen SPAG9.
ASPAGNII was used for the cancer treatment which includes dendritic cell (DC) based immunotherapy in cervical, ovarian cancer and will also be used in breast cancer.
New Delhi-based National Institute of Immunology (NII) and adayar cancer institute working together to make this antigen for the revolutionise cancer treatment.
- INS Sandhayak which is the Indian Navy’s oldest Hydrographic Survey Ship was Decommissioned from the Indian navy services.
INS Sandhayak , Indian Navy’s oldest Hydrographic Survey Ship was serving for the 40 prestigious years to the Indian NAvy.
This ship was Decommissioned at Naval Dockyard in Visakhapatnam on Friday, 04 Jun 21.
The Decommissioning Ceremony was also attended by Vice Adm Vinay Badhwar, AVSM, NM Chief Hydrographer to Govt. of India and by serving Hydrographers, outstation ex-crew members and veterans virtually through live streaming.
- Ministry of Information & Broadcasting presents Oasis of Hope short film on the occurence of the world environment day celebration.
Online flim festivel was conducting to celebrate the world environment day with the theme of ecosystem restoration, which aims to prevent, halt and reverse the degradation of ecosystems on every continent and in every ocean.
Contributing with the same spirit, Films Division is presenting Oasis of Hope, an online festival of films on environment on 5th and 6th June, 2021 to mark the important occasion.
- ‘Knowledge Economy Mission’ project was launched by the kerala government on June 4.
which has the motive of boost job prospects in the state by supporting knowledge workers.
International CURRENT AFFAIRS JUNE:
- US President Joe Biden bans American entities from investing in Chinese defense.
US president joe biden has signed in the order of Which US entities has the links with chinese companies on june 5.
President Biden said that the order prevents US investment from supporting the Chinese military-industrial complex, as well as military, intelligence, and security research and development programs.
- Merapi volcano erupted, which was located in Indonesia
It was erupted four times with lava spreading to 1,500 metres from crater.
Merapi erupted four times and experienced 43 avalanche earthquakes. Mountain was belching thick white smokes as high as 50 meters above the mountain’s peak.
- 22nd Resupply Services Mission to ISS was launched by the space X
cargo Dragon 2 capsule Space X launches its 22nd Resupply Services mission to the International Space station.
This is the second mission under new CRS contract of SpaceX with NASA and fifth capsule in last 12 months which SpaceX sent to ISS.
- Former President and PM of Mauritius, Anerood Jugnauth was died at his 91.
Anerood Jugnauth Former President and PM of Mauritius was died at his 91 age. Hw was awarded Badhma vibooshan by the Indian Government.
He was a great leader who is credited with steering the island nation’s economic transformation as its longest-serving leader.
Economy of CURRENT AFFAIRS JUNE:
- Foreign Investment Limit for Mutual funds was increased by the Securities and Exchange Board of India.
Securities and Exchange Board of India has now increased the overseas investment limit to $1 billion With international diversification getting more recognition, and investor flows moving into such mutual fund (MF) schemes.
While in overseas Exchange Traded Fund, mutual funds can invest a maximum of US $ 300 million per Mutual Fund with industry limit of US $ 1 billion.
- A mega project worth Rs.43,000 crore to build six conventional submarines for Indian Navy was Declared by the Defence Acquisition Council (DAC).
Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh, approves RFP for construction of six submarines at approx cost of Rs 43,000 crore.
This project is one of the largest ‘Make in India’ projects. It will facilitate faster and more significant absorption of technology and help in creating a tiered industrial ecosystem for submarine construction.
- Reserve Bank of India Announced a loan recast up to 50 crore for the small companies which are struggling due to the second wave of corona virus.
The central bank doubled the loan restructuring limits of struggling small businesses to Rs 50 crore from Rs 25 crore in view of the impact of the second wave of COVID-19 on such companies.
- India’s merchandise exports achieves a rise over of 67 % for the may 2021.
- DAC approves the project worth Rs 6,000 crore for Air Defence guns and ammunition.
The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC), in its meeting held under the Chairmanship of Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh on June 04, 2021, has approved proposals concerning Capital Acquisitions of various equipment for modernisation and operational needs of the Armed Forces amounting to approx. Rs 6,000 crore.
Events, Important Days of CURRENT AFFAIRS JUNE:
- World Sustainable Development Summit 2021 was conducted on June 4
World sustainable Development Summit 2021 was conducted for the on going celebration of the world environment day.
Union Minister for Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Prakash Javadekar, addressed the summit and underlined the importance of water conservation by adopting conservation technologies and changing water use habits.
World Sustainable Development Summit aims to provide long-term solutions to benefit of global community by assembling different stakeholders on single platform.
- June -05 : World Environment Day
June 5th was celebrated as the world environment as world wide.
This year it was celebrated with the theme of “ ecosystem restoration”, which aims to prevent, halt and reverse the degradation of ecosystems on every continent and in every ocean.
REIMAGINE. RECREATE. RESTORE are the key words for the celebrations this year.
The theme was hosted by Pakistan.
This day was conducted As United Nations says, this day provides us an opportunity to broaden basis for enlightened opinion and responsible conduct by individuals, communities and enterprises to preserve and enhance the environment.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|