TNPSC Group 5a Eligibility Details; Apply Procedure Given Here!!!Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the huge vacancies notification for filling up the posts of Assistant Section Officer / Assistant in Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service included in Group-V.A Services (Junior Assistant or Assistant Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service). 161 Vacancies offered. Check details below.
Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat (Other than Law and Finance Departments):
A Bachelor’s degree.Drafting experience for a period of not less than five years in the post of Junior Assistant or Assistant or in both the posts taken together.
Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat (Finance Department):
A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics of any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission;Service for a period of not less than five years in the category of Assistant, inclusive of the services rendered in the post of Junior Assistant, in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service or in the Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service.
Assistant in Secretariat (Other than Law and Finance Departments):
- A Bachelor’s Degree of any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission.
- Service for a period of not less than three years after acquiring Bachelor’s Degree, in the category of Junior Assistant or in the category of Assistant or in both the categories put together, in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service or in the Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service.
Assistant in Secretariat (Finance Department):
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics.
- Service for a period of not less than three years either in the category of Junior Assistant or in the category of Assistant or in both the categories put together, in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service or the Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service.
- Candidates should have age of 30-40years of age limit as on 01.07.2022
Steps to Apply for
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in.
- “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One Time Registration System, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration System.Applicants should enter the Unique ID and Password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID / PASSWORD with any other Person or Agency.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post / recruitment. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
- Online applications uploaded without the photograph, signature and the documents specified in Annexure-II will be summarily rejected after due process.
- Upload the documents
- On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|