TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 – Check Co-Operative Audit Department Vacancy Details: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission will release the Job notification for the post of Assistant Director of Co-Operative Audit. Vacancy for the post will be release by the board soon. Eligible candidates can apply for the post. The age limit, salary selection process, and other details for the TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 are listed below.
Candidates who are interested in the roles should learn more about them by visiting our forum. For the most up-to-date details on their dream career, candidates are encouraged to visit our blog.
TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancy||
TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Until applying online for the TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021, a candidate must meet all of the eligibility requirements. As a result, please double-check everything on this list. The age limit for the post is Minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years. Candidates can refer official site for getting more details about age relaxation and others.
- Candidates should possess the Post Graduate Degree qualification prescribed should have been obtained after passing SSLC/ 10th, H.S.C, Bachelor’s Degree. M.A (Co-operation) (or) M.Com., with Co-operation, as a subject (or) M.Com., without Co-operation plus Higher Diploma in Co-operation (or) Must have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants or its equivalent qualification awarded by an University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
TNPSC Assistant Director Salary Structure 2021:
The salary for the post is Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- per month. On the official website, candidates can learn more about the benefits package. Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position are encouraged to apply. This is a once-in-a- lifetime opportunity, so don’t pass it up.
TNPSC Assistant Director Selection Process 2021:
The selection process for the post is Written Examination (Objective Type) and Oral Test. Candidates should specify the subject in which they wish to be examined. They should choose only the subject in which they have obtained the prescribed qualification. The Question papers in the subjects Co-operation / Commerce will be set in English and Tamil. The Question paper in the subject Cost Accountancy will be set in English only.
TNPSC Assistant Director Examination Fees 2021:
The application fee for the post is Rs. 30/- + Examination fee Rs.125/- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.30/- towards Application cost. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency
How to Apply TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website.
- Check the notification page and click the “Assistant Director of Co-Operative Audit” Link.
- Check the eligibility details and fill the application after registration.
- Pay application fee and upload mentioned documents.
- Submit the application fee and verify the filled details before submit.
- Take a print out for future reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The board release the vacancies soon.
The age limit for the post is Minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years.
The salary for the post is Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- per month.