TNEB Junior Assistant /Accounts Syllabus 2020 – Download Exam Pattern Pdf
TNEB has released Notification for the post of Junior Assistant Accounts. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Candidates can apply through Online from 10/02/2020 to 09/03/2020.
TNEB Junior Assistant /Accounts Selection Process:
Selection will be based on Online Exam and Certificate verification.
TNEB Junior Assistant /Accounts Exam Pattern
|20 Items/ marks||2 Hours||100|
Aptitude & Mental
|20 Items/ marks|
|60 items/ marks|
Questions and Evaluation Scheme:
|Type||No. of Questions||No.of alternative answers||Max mark for correct answer||Max.
|Negative mark for every wrong answer|
TNEB Junior Assistant /Accounts Syllabus
Part I: General English – Grammar
1. Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings
in Column B.
2. Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
3. Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
4. Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
5. Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
6. Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
7. Select the correct Question Tag
8. Select the correct Tense
9. Select the correct Voice
10. Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, and Participle)
11. Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, and
Object.)Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
12. Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, and Adverb)
14. Select the correct sentence
15. Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, and Adverb)
16. Select the correct Plural forms
17. Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
18. Identify the correct Degree.
19. Form a new word by blending the words.
20. Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
பொது தமிழ் இலக்கணம்
Part II: APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY TESTS
Conversion of information to data – Collection, compilation and presentation of data – Tables, graphs, diagrams – Parametric representation of data-Analytical interpretation of
data – Simplification – Percentage – Highest Common Factor (HCF) – Lowest Common Multiple (LCM) – Ratio and Proportion – Simple interest – Compound interest – AreaVolume – Time and Work – Behavioral ability – Basic terms, Communications in information technology – Application of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) – Decision making and problem solving. Logical Reasoning – Puzzles – Dice – Visual Reasoning – Alpha numeric Reasoning – Number Series – Logical Number/Alphabetical/Diagrammatic Sequences.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|