TNEA Rank List 2021 Released – – Tamil Nadu Engineering Counseling Details Here: TNEA Engineering College admission Rank List 2021 has released by the Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu. On 14.09.2021, the board will release the Academic and Vocational rank lists.
TNEA Rank List 2021 Release Date Details:
The Board’s Name
|Directorate of Technical Education DoTE, Tamil Nadu|
The Post’s Title
|TNEA Engineering College admission|
Rank List Released
Tamil Nadu Engineering Counseling Details 2021:
- The TNEA 2021 rank list will allow candidates to check their merit position. The TNEA rank list 2021 will be prepared by the authorities based on the candidates’ qualifying exam scores. For the TNEA rank list 2021, the authorities will also apply a normalizing procedure. It should be mentioned that the authorities will publish a separate category-by-category and overall TNEA 2021 rank list.
- The TNEA 2021 rank list will be compiled by the Department of Transportation based on the candidates’ performance in the qualifying examination’s mandated subjects. The candidates’ marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry will be reduced to a base of 200 by the authorities. Mathematics will carry a larger weighting, i.e. 100 Marks, whilst Physics and Chemistry will be combined and transformed to 100 Marks (Mathematics = 100 and Physics + Chemistry = 100).
How to Check TNEA Rank List 2021 PDF Download ?
- https://www.tneaonline.org Applied candidates go to the link.
- Check “Overview of Counseling Process” in the home page.
- Click login page, Enter the registration number and Password.
- The TNEA Rank List Date 2021will appears on the screen.
- Check your rank and other details in the PDF.
- Download the Rank list PDF for future Reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
On September 4, 2021, the has released the Academic and Vocational rank lists.
The candidates’ marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry will be reduced to a base of 200 by the authorities.
The counseling will be held on from 07.09.2021 to 20.10.2021