TN Revenue Administration Recruitment 2021 Released: Tamilnadu Revenue and Disaster Management Department has released the notification for filling up the Driver Vacancies. Candidates can download the Qualification, Remuneration, Application Procedure & other details in our blog. This Application Form Will Be Available From 26.12.2020 to 11.01.2021.Check Here Details!!!
TN Revenue Administration Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Tamilnadu Revenue and Disaster Management Department|
|Name of Post||Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Start Date For Application||26.12.2020|
|Last Date for Application||11.01.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Revenue Administration Driver Posts:
Applicants should pass 8th Std from recognized board & valid driving license.
TN Revenue Administration Vacancy:
Driver = 02 Posts
Age limit should be 18 to 30 years .Check Official Notification Here.
TN Revenue Administration Selection Process:
Selection will be based on interview
- Application Process Via Offline Mode Will be Accepted.
- Associate Commissioner (Revenue Administration), 3rd Floor, Ezhilakam Main Building, Revenue Building and Disaster Management Commission, Chepauk, Chennai 5
How To Apply For the TN Revenue Administration Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the Official Website
- Click the “TN Revenue Administration Advertisement “ Page Notification Will Open Read it and check Eligibility then Back to the Page.
- Download Application Form.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
What is the Selection Procedure for TN Revenue Administration?
· Written exam
· Personal Interview
What is the Eligibility of TN Revenue Administration Recruitment 2020?
The eligible candidates will be short-listed on the basis of relevant work experience. The selection will be made on the basis of personal interview of eligible shortlisted candidates.