TN MRB FSO Recruitment 2021 Notification Out – 119 Food Safety Officer Vacancies | Pay Scale: Rs.35900-113500!! Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has released the recruitment notification and Applications are invited only through online mode up to 28.10.2021 for Direct Recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Food Safety and Drug Administration Department. TN MRB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021 details are given below in our blog.
TN MRB Recruitment 2021 Food Safety Officer:
Name of the Board
|Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)|
Food Safety Officer
TN MRB Vacancy 2021:
- GT – 37
- BC – 31
- BCM – 04
- MBC (V) – 12
- MBC & DNC – 09
- MBC – 03
- SC – 18
- SCA – 04
- ST – 01
- Total – 119
TN MRB FSO Qualification:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or veterinary Sciences or Bio- Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or a Bachelor’s degree in medicine from a University recognized by the University Grants Commission. (or)
- Any other equivalent / recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
- Note: Candidate should have studied Tamil as one of the subject in HSC.
TN MRB FSO Age Limit 2021:
|Category of Candidates||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC(V)s, MBC&DNCs, MBCs BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities)||59 Years as on 01.07.2021|
|Others||*32 Years as on 01.07.2021|
|Differently Abled Candidate belonging to “Others”||*42 Years as on 01.07.2021|
|Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others”||48 Years as on 01.07.2021|
|AGE (as on 01.07.2021)|
TN MRB Food Safety Officer Salary 2021:
SCALE OF PAY (in Rs.)
The scale of pay is Level 13- Rs.35900-113500
- Date of Notification 13.10.2021
- Last date for submission of Application (only through Online Registration) and online payment – 28.10.2021
- Date of Written Examination / Computer Based Test Tentatively in the Month of November 2021
TN MRB Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
Examination Fee and Service Charge:
- SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH) – Rs. 350/-
- Others – Rs. 700/-
- Online application once registered/completed will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the fee paid towards the registration/application will not be refunded/adjusted for any reason.
How to Apply for TN MRB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board‟s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post(s)
- All the required particulars are entered without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph and, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines
- At the time of application, candidates need to apply only in online mode.
- Candidate shall not send copies of certificates / printed application to MRB.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Last date for submission of Application (only through Online Registration) and online payment – 28.10.2021
A Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or veterinary Sciences or Bio- Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or a Bachelor’s degree in medicine from a University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
119 vacancies offered for TN MRB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021