TN Forest Watcher Mock Test/Online Test 2019 Link Released in TNFUSRC Official Website. The computer based online examination for the post of Forest Watcher is scheduled on 05.10.2019 and 06.10.2019. Here we have given TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Mock Test/Online Test Link. The Question Paper consists of multiple choice objective type questions with four options out of which only one is correct. The computer-based examination will be Bi-lingual i.e. English & Tamil.
TN Forest Reschedule Exam Date Details:
TN Forest Watcher Apply Online Details :
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has notified the direct recruitment for the post of Forest Watcher (564 Nos.) In the Tamil Nadu Forest Department in its’ Advertisement No.1/2019, dated: 07.03.2019 (Notification No.1). The processes of Online Registration and Application for the above post will be commencing on 20.07.2019 midnight onwards and will be closing on 10.08.2019 midnight.
TN Forest Watcher Mock Test/Online Test :
For the convenience of candidates who have applied for the post of Forest Watcher, Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee shall provide the facility for the online Mock Test / Practice Test from 01.08.2019 onwards. The detailed instructions for the online Mock Test / Practice Test are given below. The Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee will provide the Link for the online Mock Test / Practice Test shortly.
- This Mock Test is for duration of 18 minutes
- The Total Number of Questions for the Mock Test is: 15
- Negative Marking for every wrong Answer: NIL
- In Actual Examination, the details will be as below CBT of 150 MCQs: 3 Hours (180 minutes).
General Instructions for TN Forest Watcher Mock Test :
- Reference is made to your registration for Forest Watcher
- Please ensure that you are not in possession of any prohibited items and you must ensure that you only have your Admit Card and ID proof (in original) with you.
- On the Computer Screen available in front of you, you are required to type your Registration Number & PASSWORD as indicated on your Admit Card.
- Please read the Instructions carefully, then click on I HAVE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.
- You will be required to go through a SAMPLE TEST before you access the Main Examination.
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|