TCS Bioinformatician Jobs 2021 Out!!! Apply Now!!! – Tata Consultancy Services has released the notification about the recruitment of Bioinformatician Post. Totally 01 number of vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment. The TCS invites dynamic and emphatic candidate to fulfill the recruitment.
The Job Location is Noida. The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website on or before 31.05.2021. The application procedure is purely online. The Eligibility criteria, desired Competencies, job function, desired skills and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
TCS Bioinformatics Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Tata Consultancy Services|
Name of the Post
Mode of Application
TCS Bioinformatics Recruitment 2021 Details:
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company, headquartered in Maharashtra, India. As of February 2021 TCS is largest company in the IT sector in the world by Market capitalisation of $169.2 billion. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation. Tata consultancy services is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
The Educational qualification for applying the Bioinformatician post is PhD/MTech in Bioinformatics with 12 to 15 years of bioinformatics experience and relevant experience. The Desirable qualification is Life Sciences, BioStats, Data Analysis, Reporting and Standards Management | Data Science | Machine Learning
Job Role & Function: Researcher & Consultancy
- Experience in bioinformatics analysis of various NGS applications such as Genome, Transcriptome etc.
- Genome Analysis (NGS)Microarray
- Experience in different data analysis tools and platforms like GATK
- Strong knowledge of biological Databases, Good programming skills in python, R, Linux/Unix workbench, MySql.
- Relevant experience in Data Science, Bioinformatics, Omics data analysis, Machine Learning or related field is preferred.
- Previous experience and understanding of biological data, experimental design, data mining, and duration is preferred.
- Hands-on experience applying computational algorithms and statistical methods to structured and unstructured big data.
- Deep understanding of basic statistical concepts and principles, such as regression and hypothesis testing.
- Extensive experience in data mining, cleansing, data visualization, and machine learning.
- Experience working within a cloud computing environment (AWS, GCP) is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ownership and accountability mindset
- Able to present the business knowledge in a simple and understandable form to the developers team
Expected Selection Procedure:
- Written exam
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Programming Language Efficiency
- Coding Test and
- E-mail Writing
- Technical interview
- This round is focused on your resume, specialty, and favourite topics, among other things. Prepare to respond to basic questions on each of these subjects. If you’re asked to write code, don’t be surprised. Be prepared to answer puzzle questions as well.
- Managerial interview
- In this round, a lot depends on your interviewer. You could be asked general technical and HR questions, or you could be put under pressure to see how you respond. Your CV’s accomplishments can be challenged, and you may have to defend them. You may also be asked general questions about your job experience, college degree, specialisation, ability to move, and so on. In any case, regardless of the course the interview takes, always be gracious.
- HR interview
- Apart from the normal HR questions like strengths and weaknesses, reasons for applying to the company, why you should be employed, etc., expect questions about job experience, schooling, hobbies, and family history.
How to Apply?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the Recruitment notification
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Click the Apply Button
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit it and Take hard copy for future purpose. (or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Last Date for TCS Bioinformatics Recruitment 2021 application is 31.05.2021
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for TCS Bioinformatics Recruitment 2021 is Online.