SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 Last Date To Apply: Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and others. The last date to apply for these posts is today 30.11.2022.
The total number of vacancies for these posts is 24369. This is a great opportunity, candidates who are not yet applied, are advised to apply for the post today itself; because today is the last date to apply for the post. The candidates must have passed Matriculation or the 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University and are eligible to apply for the post.
How to Apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022?
- Login to online system through your ‘Registration-Number’ and password.
- Click ‘Apply’ link in ‘Constable (GD) in CAPFs, SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau Examination 2022’ section under ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
- Upload your recent Photograph (not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination).
- Enter the required information and submit the application
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is normally not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
The last date to apply for the post is today 30.11.2022.
The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University is eligible to apply for the post.
The total vacancies for the posts are 24369.