SSC GD Constable Final Answer Key 2022 Released – Download Cut Off Marks & Merit List || Check PET/ PST Details: Staff Selection Commission has released the final answer key and Cut Off / Merit list for Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021. The examination was held from 16.11.2021 to 15.12.2021 in the Computer Based Mode.
SSC GD Constable Result 2022 Cut Off || SSC GD Constable Cut Off 2022 State Wise:
The Board’s Name
|Staff Selection Commission|
|The Post’s Title||
Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021
Number of Openings
16.11.2021 to 15.12.2021
Final Answer Key
|28.03.2022 to 26.04.2022|
Final Answer Key 2022 Released
SSC GD Constable Result 2022 Cut Off || SSC GD Constable Cut Off 2022 | SSC GD Constable Merit List 2022 || SSC GD Constable Merit List 2022 Date:
- Staff Selection Commission conducted Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021 from 16.11.2021 to 15.12.2021 in the Computer Based Mode.
- Representations received from the candidates regarding Tentative Answer Keys were carefully examined and Answer Keys were suitably modified, wherever required, and finalized thereafter. The final Answer Keys have been used for evaluation of performance of candidates in the Examination.
- Category wise break-up of 2,85,201 candidates (Female-31657 & Male- 2,53,544) provisionally shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Examination for appearing in the PET/ PST along with the Marks and Date of Birth of the last shortlisted candidates.
- Call letters to candidates short listed for PET/ PST to be conducted by the CAPFs, will be issued by the Nodal CAPF i.e. CRPF. Candidates are advised to visit their website https://crpf.gov.in in this regard.
- Final Answer Keys along with the Question Paper(s) in a standard format will be placed on the Commission’s website from 28.03.2022 to 26.04.2022. Marks of the qualified/ non-qualified candidates will be placed on the Commission’s website w.e.f. 31.03.2022 to 30.04.2022. Candidates may check their marks by using their Registration No./Roll No. and Registered Password
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are various vacancies for the post.
The examination was held from 16.11.2021 to 15.12.2021 in the Computer Based Mode.
The board release the final answer key on 28.03.2022