SSC CHSL Application Form 2022 Correction Window – Check Instruction Here!!! Staff Selection Commission will begins the correction window for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022 application form. There are 4500 vacancies for the role. The board will begins the correction window from 09.01.2023 to 10.01.2023.
In the Official PDF Notice, Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges is 09-01-2023 to 10-01-2023 (23:00). So candidates who are waiting for the Correction Window can check details here. The Important Instruction are given below.
Window for Application Form Correction – Instructions:
- After the closing date for receipt of online applications, the Commission will provide a period of 2 days to enable candidates to correct/ modify online application parameters, wherein candidates will be allowed to re-submit applications after making requisite corrections/ changes in the one-time registration/ online application data as per their requirement
- A candidate will be allowed to correct and re-submit his modified/ corrected application two times during the ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ i.e. if he has made mistake in his updated application also, he will be allowed to re-submit one more modified/ corrected application after making requisite corrections/ modifications. No more corrections in the application form will be allowed under any circumstances.
- The correction charges can be paid only by online mode through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
- The correction charges once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Subject to the receipt of applicable correction charges, the latest modified/ corrected application will be treated as the valid one and the previous application(s) submitted by such candidates will be cancelled.
- If the applicable correction charges are not received by the SSC, status of Application Form is shown as ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form printout. Such application shall not be accepted and the previously submitted application will remain valid.
- Before submission of the corrected application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After expiry of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained by the Commission and will be summarily rejected.