SPA Delhi Non Teaching Admit Card 2020 will be going to publish soon on the official site. School of Planning Architecture, Delhi has ready to release the admit card ad exam date in our blog. Candidates are eagerly waiting for the examination. Examination is expected to be conducted in the month of June 2020. Admit Card will be released before 15 days to the commencement of Examination. Book mark this page for downloading of Admit Card and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
SPA Delhi Non Teaching Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Board||School of Planning Architecture, Delhi|
|Post Name||Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Hindi Typist|
|Exam Date||June 2020 (Tentatively)|
|Status||Admit Card and Exam Date Released Soon|
Candidate will be selected on the basis of
- Written Exam
Mobile Phones and other Articles Banned:
Mobile Phones, Bluetooth or any other communication device are not allowed inside the premises of any examination hall. Any infringement of this instruction shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
Hall Ticket & Exam Date 2020:
The Hall Tickets to be sent to the eligible candidates will also be made available in the SPA’s Website for downloading by candidates. No Hall Ticket will be sent by post. So, the candidates should watch SPA website for the scheduled date of examination and further updation till the finalization of selection process.
Date and Time of Online Examination: The date of conducting Competitive Online Examination will be notified in the official website @ http://spa.ac.in/
- Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfills all eligibility criteria as stipulated in this advertisement and candidates will be called for the written test based on the information provided in the application The education qualifications / experience will be verified at later stage of only those candidates who qualify written test. Therefore candidates need to keep record of all documents / testimonials readily available with them so that they can produce certified copies along with originals whenever required for verification after declaration of the result of written examination.
- The School reserves the right to:
- Fix the criteria for screening the applications, if required:
- Increase/decrease the number of vacancies:
- Frame a panel for filling up future vacancies arising during the validity of panel which is valid for one
- Not to fill up any of the advertised
- Modify / withdraw / cancel any communication made to the candidate(s) at any stage in the process of selection in case any inadvertent mistake is detected even after issue of appointment letter; and
- Alter/ insert any corrections / additions in the advertisement / website in the event of any typographical error, etc. before the last date of receipt of applications. The candidates are advised to visit the School website
- Age relaxation will be given to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman persons working under Government organizations / PSU / Autonomous Bodies / Central / State Government as per Government of India
- The Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates shall be applicable as per directives of the Government of India amended from time to Candidates should produce certificate issued from a Competent Authority.
- The candidates who are not in the Central list of OBC under creamy layer shall not apply for the post(s) reserved for OBC and if at any stage, it is found that the OBC certificate is not valid, the candidature / appointment shall be terminated with immediate
- The Reservation to EWS candidates shall be applicable as per directives of the Government of India amended from time to time. Candidates should produce EWS certificate issued from a Competent
- The services of Personal Assistant and Stenographers shall also be utilized for other ministerial services. The knowledge of Computer operation is a
- Appearing in the test (s) will be provisional, subject to fulfilling various conditions given in this advertisement. In case an applicant does not meet the minimum eligibility criteria prescribed for the post and appears in the examination, it will be at the applicant’s own risk and cost and if it is detected / does not fulfill eligibility criteria, the candidature shall be cancelled without assigning any
How to download SPA Delhi Non Teaching Admit Card 2020?
Step 1: Go to Official Site @ http://spa.ac.in/
Step 2: In the Official Page, Click Non Teaching Admit Card Download link under Announcement after released on the site
Step 3: It will direct to that page and Enter Login Details
Step 4: Admit Card Page will appear on the window screen and download it
Step 5: Take a hard copy for future reference
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|