Singular and Plural Nouns – General English Study Material
Notes – 1
-us – changes to
- Radius Radii – Radii of a circle are same
- Genius genii – Indians are genii
- Alumnus Alumni – We are the alumni of Anna University
- Syllabus Syllabi – These syllabi must be modified
- Datum Data We store more data in computer
- Bacterium Bacteria Bacteria have wide range of shapes
- Criterion Criteria These criteria are the reasons for the development
-‘a’- changes to (‘ae’)
- Formula Formulae I learnt all the formulae
-ex – add – (es)
- Index Indexes Faces are the indexes of mind.
- Matrix Matrices These matrices will work well
-es – Changes to (is)
- Analysis Analyses These analysis are the base.
- tooth teeth We have 32 teeth in our mouth.
- Knife knives There are three knives on the plate.
- Mouse mice Grains are eaten by the mice.
- Furniture furniture These furniture are costly.
- Scenery scenery She painted all these scenery.
- Baggage, Information, Deer, Sheep, Innings, Scenary.
- Child children Children like sweets.
- Ox oxen Oxen are used for ploughing.
For more details click the PDF link given below