Shipping Corporation Secretarial Officer Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Eligibility Here | Apply Online!!! Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Secretarial Officer on contract basis. Totally 1 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. The Last Date to apply for this recruitment is 2.6.2021.
The posting is in Mumbai. So if you are found eligible, then apply through the below link. Stay with us for more daily updates. Those candidates who are interested can check the official notification for before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Shipping India Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Shipping Corporation of India (SCI)|
|Name of the post||
No of vacancies
Eligibility Criteria For SCI Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should have a Full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline plus Associate/Fellow Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Preference will be given to candidates having degree in LAW.
- Candidates should have at least 09 years of experience w.r.t. to Company Secretarial functions. Candidate should have preferably handled a compliance w.r.t. Listing Regulations. Candidates having experience in State/Central Government Departments, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs, PSBs or CPSEs in will be given preference.
SCI Secretarial Officer Age Limit:
Candidates should have a Age Limit as on 01.05.2021 is 45 years are eligible for apply to the posts.
SCI Secretarial Officer salary:
- A consolidated monthly emolument of Rs 1, 25,000/- will be paid. A conveyance cum mobile allowance of Rs 10,000/-per month will also be paid for discharge of official duty. No other perks/benefits/ allowances shall be applicable.
- No company accommodation shall be provided. 30 days leave for a period of one year and prorate for the period of extension.
Medical Benefits: The officer will not be eligible for Company’s medical benefits. However, they will be covered under the Company’s Group Insurance Scheme in existence for accidents at workplace.
Shipping Corporation of India selection process:
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interview out of eligible candidates. The short listing will be based on length and range of experience, higher qualification, Accreditations, Certifications and Special Achievements.
- The Interviews will be conducted at Shipping House, Nariman Point, and Mumbai or through video conferencing depending upon the prevailing situation at the time of Interview. The schedule will be notified on the Corporation’s website.
Documents Required For Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are also required to attach the following documents along with their resumes in pdf format only.
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- CS Completion Certificates (Membership certificate)
iii. Work Experience certificates for the years as mentioned in application form.
- Date of Birth proof like Aadhar card/Pan card/Voter/Birth Certificate etc.
How to apply for Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates should directly apply through the link provided on the Corporations website www.shipindia.com -> Career -> Shore-> Requirement of Secretarial Officer on contract (04/2021) and send their updated resume (pdf only) via email on email@example.com with subject as “Application for Secretarial Officer on contract” by 2.6.2021.
The board having 1 vacancies allotted for these posts
Refer above or official notification for last date of application.
The candidates can apply from the official website or here.