South East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Walk in interview for SECR Vacancies!! South East Central Railway proposed to fill up 01 vacancy of Medical Officer (GDMO) to work in Pathology department by engaging full time General Duty Medical Officers purely on contract basis for a period of one year, to serve in Central Hospital of South East Central Railway as per the details given below:-
SECR Railway Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
- Candidates should have Preferably MBBS with Diploma/ Degree in Pathology. Or MBBS with at least one year experience in Licensed Blood Bank & Selection through “Walk in interview”/ Interview through online Platform.
- General duty doctors (full Time): Rs 75,000/-(Rupees Seventy five thousand only) per Month
- Retired Doctors: Rs 75,000/-(Rupees Seventy five thousand only) per month (Subject to the condition that remuneration + pension drawn by retired doctor should not exceed the last pay drawn).
- Entry level age limit of candidates for appointment as Contract Medical Practitioners (CMPs) is 53 years. The maximum age limit is 65 years or 12 terms whichever is earlier, and each terms of engagement shall not exceed more than one year.
- Willing Doctors fulfilling conditions of age, qualification and professional experience etc. as above may address their applications to respective Principal Chief Personnel Officer and send the same to the following address: –
Principal Chief Personnel Officer’s Office,
Headquarter, Personnel Department,
GM’S Office, Bilaspur (C.G.) 495004.
Or alternatively, application, duly filled in, may be dropped in the box provided at the office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|