SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021 Out – Graduates Can Apply Online: Applications are being accepted for the positions of Relationship Manager and Sales Executive at SBI Mutual Fund. This post is available in Coimbatore, Thrissur, and Kochi. Candidates that match the qualifications may apply beginning December 15, 2021. You can find the SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment Eligibility Criteria and other details here.
SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
The Board’s Name
|SBI Mutual Fund|
|The Post’s Title||
Relationship Manager and Sales Executive
|Coimbatore, Thrissur and Kochi|
SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should completed Undergraduate degree/ Master’s degree/professional qualifications from recognized University or Institution. The Applicants must have 0 to 4 years of work experience in relevant filed.
Skills & Competencies:
- Problem-solving and quick-thinking abilities
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills are essential.
- Excellent Presentation Skills, Account Management Skills
- Should have a deep awareness of our products as well as a clear and fair understanding of our competitors’ products.
- Detailed knowledge of the regulatory system and taxation laws
- a positive and upbeat attitude
- Customers come first, and we take a results-oriented approach.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assume full responsibility for all facets of their specific channel’s sales.
- Assist in the communication of a powerful and vivid brand.
- Assisting in the expansion of market share in the IFA channel.
- The primary responsibility of a Relationship Manager is to sell SBIMF products at the selected location and in the surrounding areas, as well as to build relationships in order to generate sales.
- Responsible for attaining sales targets and market sales patterns.
- Analysis of the market and industry, as well as generating and boosting sales.
- Customer acquisition via new client acquisition, network, data base, references, and the open market.
- To reach out to all of the key accounts that have been identified and generate upselling opportunities.
- Ensure that sales processes and requirements are followed.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual business plans are all met.
How to Apply SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can go to the https://www.sbimf.com/en-us/careers.
- Check the Current Openings option and search “Relationship Manager and Sales Executive” position link.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click “Apply” option and fill the application form.
- Upload the documents and submit the application form.
- Download and take a print out for reference.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are various vacancies for the post.
Coimbatore, Thrissur and Kochi are the job location for this position.
The candidates should completed Undergraduate degree/ Master’s degree/professional qualifications from recognized University or Institution. The Applicants must have 0 to 4 years of work experience in relevant field.