SBI Mutual Fund Job Vacancy 2022 Out; Download Notification & Apply Online Now!!SBI Mutual Fund has invites online application for filling up the Relationship Manager & Project Manager – Infra & Security and invites online application too. Candidates who are interested can apply online from 22.07.2022 onwards. Noida & SBIFM Corporate Office is the job location. Check details below.
SBI MFJobs 2022:
|Name of the Board||SBI Mutual Fund|
|Position||Relationship Manager& Project Manager – Infra & Security|
|Job Posted Date||22/07/2022|
|Location||Noida & SBIFM Corporate Office|
|Requisition ID||1577 & 1207|
SBI Mutual Fund Vacancy2022 Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should possess MBA/Graduate with 5+ years of Industry Experience in directly handling Family Offices / HNI / SME clients / Corporates preferably in New Delhi or B.Tech/B.E./MCA/MBA/Diploma (IT /Electronics) are eligible to apply online for the posts
- SME clients are defined as – Educational Institutes / Hospitals / Trusts / Mid-size companies.
- Candidates from MF Industry / Wealth RMs of Pvt Banks or Corporate / National Distributors, having direct access to the above-mentioned relationships.
- Having experience in managing own book size of over Rs.300 Cr of AUM in core assets.
- Good knowledge of Equity, Debt Markets, Financial Market & also Global Market
- MFD Certified
- 10+yrs of extensive in industry with extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines, primarily from Infrastructure background.
SBIMF Recruitment 2022 Job Details:
|Job Title:||RM – Insti Channel& Project Manager – Information Technology||Job Category:||Sales & Marketing|
|Department/Group:||PDM||Designation||As per Experience|
|Report To||Channel Head & Manager – Head – Information Technology||Position Type:||Full Time|
SBI MF Job Vacancy 2022 Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Institutional sales or Key Accounts Management.
- Experience in directly handling Family Offices / HNI / SME clients / Corporates preferably in New Delhi.
- Drive business growth in Institutional Investor Space for the Company.
- An Expert in B2B sales, Corporate / Institutional Sales
- New Client Acquisition across relevant Corporate Investor Categories (Large, Medium and SME).
- Primary responsibility of a Relationship Manager is selling of SBIMF products at the location and areas in and around the identified location and Relationship Building for generating sales.
- Liaising with Corporates / distributors / banks / institutions / SMEs
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with Institutional Investors
- To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate upselling opportunities
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan
- Channel Development & networking skills for achieving Channel Sales
This role is responsible and accountable for develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of Infrastructure & Technology Security projects from initiation through delivery.
- Manages project initiation activities including identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts and access to existing information as needed.
- Ensures requirements for internal technology projects align to operational standards. Develops alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
- Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Interacts with product development, Infosec, digital technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams.
- Identifies needed resources for projects, defines and assigns major project roles.
- Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Refer the official notification for more details
SBI Mutual Fund Careers 2022Skills & Competencies:
- Wide network of contacts across intermediaries / Institutional Investors / Corporate Investors
- Self-starters and goal oriented
- Understanding of Treasury and Fixed Income products
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills and active listening skills
- Account Management skills, Excellent Presentation Skills
- Should have a thorough understanding of our products and a clear and fair idea about the products of our competition.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory framework and Taxation Laws
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
- Knowledge of various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles, e.g., conversions, incremental, rapid delivery, classic or traditional waterfall phases of analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and the correct project application
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry, e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of company’s products and services
How to Apply for SBI MF Recruitment 2022?
- Visit official site of SBI MF
- Then Search for the “Relationship Manager & Project Manager – Infra & Security: (1577 & 1207) Noida & SBIFM Corporate Office” job under careers page
- Click on it check eligibility
- Apply for the post by clicking the “Apply Now” option
- Enter the details
- After the completion of application process
- Take a printout for future use
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Noida & SBIFM Corporate Office is the job location for SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2022
Candidates should possess MBA/Graduate with 5+ years of Industry Experience in directly handling Family Offices / HNI / SME clients / Corporates preferably in New Delhi or B.Tech/B.E./MCA/MBA/Diploma (IT /Electronics) are eligible to apply online for the posts
At least 5 to 10 years’ experience of Industry Experience