SBI MF Recruitment 2022: Amazing Offer for Degree Holders – Get Online Application Here!!! The State Bank of India (SBI) – Mutual Funds has recently released Notice for Hiring Assistant Manager at the Location of Nagpur (Maharashtra).The Online Application Form for the post is given in Our Page. The interested and eligible candidates can register for the job before the Job Post Expires.
SBI MF Vacancy 2022 Details
|Company Name||State Bank of India (SBI) – Mutual Funds|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Vacancy||As per the Requirement of the Board|
SBI Mutual Fund Job Eligibility:
- The candidates applying for the job must have Completed Graduation or MBA Degree from a Recognized University.
- Candidates with Good knowledge of Equity, Debt Markets are required for the Post.
- The candidates with MDF Certified & NISM Certified are needed.
SBI Mutual Fund Job Skills Required:
The candidates applying for the Job must have Following Job Skills:
- Have Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Needed Able to work independently and as a team player
- Must Have Excellent communication skills and active listening skills
- Should have Account Management skills, Excellent Presentation Skills
- Must Posses thorough understanding of our products and a clear and fair idea about the products of our competition.
- Needed understanding of regulatory framework and Taxation Laws
SBI Mutual Fund Job Roles and Responsibilities:
The selected candidates must perform the roles of:
- Must have to Coordinate with SBI Branches in the Region / Location
- Should Assume full accountability for all aspects of sales in the Branch.
- Have to Prospect customers through New client acquisition, network, data base, References and open market.
- Must Build and maintain healthy business relations with customer, enhancing customer satisfaction & securing repeat business
- Need to Achieve of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
How to apply for the SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2022:
- The candidate can apply for the job by Check the Official website of: https://beta.sbimf.com/
- Choose on the “Careers” Option available below the Homepage
- Click on the “Current Opening”
- Click on the “Search Jobs”
- Look for the Job Advertisement
- Check the Job Eligibility and Details.
- Click on the ”Apply” option and
- Applicants have to Register/Log In with the required details to apply for the job.
- The candidates have to apply for the job before the Job Post Expires.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The candidates applying for the job must have Completed Graduation or MBA Degree from a Recognized University
The Selected Candidates will be given posting at the Location of Nagpur (Maharashtra).
The candidates have to apply for the job in Online Mode Only.