SBI MF Vacancy 2022: Commerce Professionals can also Apply Online Here!!! The State Bank of India (SBI) – Mutual Funds has recently released Vacancy Notice for appointing Deputy Manager – Product Development. The Online Application for the job is available below. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job before the Job Advertisement Period.
SBI MF Vacancy 2022 Details
|Company Name||State Bank of India (SBI) – Mutual Funds|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager – Product Development|
|Vacancy||As per the Requirement of the Board|
SBI Mutual Fund Job Eligibility:
- The candidates applying for the job must have Completed Master’s degree/professional qualifications – MBA/CA/CFA.
- Candidates with Minimum 5 Years Experiences are required for the Post.
SBI Mutual Fund Job Skills Required:
The candidates applying for the Job must have Following Job Skills:
- Have sound knowledge of Mutual Fund Industry, Equity & Fixed Income Markets
- Needed excellent computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
- Must Have strong interpersonal and effective communication skills; should be able to communicate effectively
- Should have ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Must Posses Good Analytical Skills.
SBI Mutual Fund Job Roles and Responsibilities:
The selected candidates must perform the roles of:
- Must be Responsible for all aspects of products w.r.t features, positioning, sales pitch for existing as well as new products
- Should Co-ordinating internally for regulatory filing and approvals. Product documentation and maintenance of reports..
- Have to Track both domestic and international space for identification of opportunities..
- Must Interacting with channel heads and counterparts for making product saleable in their respective channels.
- Need to Developing product related communication.
How to apply for the SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2022:
- The candidate can apply for the job by visit the Official website of: https://www.sbimf.com/en-us
- Select on the “Careers” Option available below the Homepage
- Click on the “Current Opening” option available in the “Careers” Page
- Press on the “Search Jobs” option
- Search for the Job Notification under the Job Opening Column
- Check the Job Eligibility and Details.
- The candidates have to click on the ”Apply” option and
- Applicants have to Register/Log In with the required details to continue the Process.
- The candidates have to apply for the job before the Job Advertisement Expires.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
State Bank of India (SBI) – Mutual Funds has recently released Vacancy Notice for appointing Deputy Manager – Product Development.
The candidates applying for the job must have Completed MBA/CA/CFA.
The candidates have to apply for the job in Online Mode Only.