SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: The SBI Mutual Fund is to Select Candidates for the Post of Customer Service Officer – Cuttack. The Job Info for the Vacant Post is Listed here. The Candidates can Check the Job Info and Apply Online for the Post before the Job Advertisement Expires.
SBI Mutual Fund Careers
|Board Name||SBI Mutual Fund|
|Post Name||Customer Service Officer – Cuttack|
|Job Location||Cuttack, Odisha, India|
SBI Mutual Fund Vacancy 2023:
There is 1 Vacancy available for the Post of Customer Service Officer – Cuttack now.
SBI Mutual Fund Jobs Qualification:
- The Candidates having a Graduate Degree can Apply Online for the Job.
- Should have 2 to 5 Years of Experience in the Relevant Field to Apply for the Job.
- Need to have NISM, Mutual Fund Sales Skills
SBI Mutual Fund Job Description:
- Have to Maintain a positive, professional demeanour and supports an environment that values uncompromising excellence in service.
- Should Promptly answers customer inquiries in a manner that exhibits quality service.
- Need to Maintain an updated knowledge of SBIMF Products and develops an understanding of how market forces affect the funds.
- Have to accept and incorporate feedback in a constructive manner and submit to Reporting Manager.
- Must Ensure the proper cut off times as per SEBI Regulation.
How to Apply for the SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2023:
- Open the Home Page: https://careers.sbimf.com/#!/
- Explore the Job Notice available for the Post.
- Check the Job Info and Apply Online for the Post.
- Candidates will have to Apply Online before the Job Advertisement Expires.
Official Notification and Apply Online
**Follow Our Twitter For Latest News**
What is the Qualification to Apply for the SBI Mutual Fund Hiring 2023?
Candidates having a Graduate Degree can Apply Online for the Job.
What is the Job Location for the SBI Mutual Fund Recruitment 2023?
The Hired Officer will be Appointed at the Location of Cuttack, Odisha.
What is the Mode of Applying for the SBI Mutual Fund Job Vacancy 2023?
The Candidates need to Apply for the Job in Online Mode Only.