RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Out – 3591 Apprentice Vacancies: The Western Railway’s Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) in Mumbai has issued a notification for the recruitment of Apprentices. Carpenter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Painter, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman, PASSA, Welder, Diesel Mechanic, Refrigerator AC Mechanic, and other positions in different departments have been advertised. On the RRC official website, qualified and interested candidates may apply for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 starting on May 25. The deadline to register for WR is June 24, 2021.
RRC WR Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway, Mumbai|
Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancy||
24 June 2021
Indian Railway WR Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- A candidate must meet all of the eligibility requirements before applying online for the RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021. As a result, double-check the information on this page for accuracy. The age requirement for this role is that applicants must be at least 15 years old and not more than 24 years old as of June 24, 2021.
- The candidates should completed Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board with ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as Carpenter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Painter, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman, PASSA, Welder, Diesel Mechanic, Refrigerator AC Mechanic etc.
RRC Indian Railway Application Fee 2021:
The application fee is Rs. 100/- for this role. SC/ST/PWD/Women applicants do not have to pay a fee. As part of the online application process, fee payment would have to be made through a payment gateway. Payments may be made using a Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, or other method, as long as the information requested on the screen is provided. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the Applicants. Once the payment is successfully done, Applicants will be redirected to RRC-WR’s website to complete the application process and download the application form.
RRC Western Railway Selection Process 2021:
- The merit list will be prepared based on the average percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with a minimum of 50 percent (aggregate) marks] and ITI examinations, with equal weightage provided to both.
- If two applicants have the same scores, the applicant with the older age will be given preference. If the applicants’ dates of birth are also the same, the applicants who passed the matriculation exam first will be considered. There will be no written or oral examinations.
How to Apply for WR Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible candidates can visit the given link.
- Check the notification page and click the “RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021” link
- Clicks apply online option, fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents.
- Pay application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a print out for reference.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
A total of 3591 vacancies for the post
The last date for WR Registration is 24 June 2021.
The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 24/06/2021.