RRB NTPC (CEN-01/2019) Notice OUT – Download CBT ST Instructions and PDF Here. Railway Recruitment Board, Chandigarh has released the Notice PDF for Computer Based Typing Skill Test (CBTST) For Recruitment of Various NTPC Graduate and Ex-Graduate Posts. There are totally 35277 vacancies offered under this recruitment. Candidates who are eligible for CBTST are advised to refer the Official site and download the Notice PDF then refer it thoroughly.
RRB NTPC CBTST 2019-2022 Date:Computer Based Typing Skill Test (CBTST) is scheduled to be conducted on 12th August, 2022. The city related information will be live from 03.08.2022. Candidates have to type at least 300 words in English or 250 words in Hindi.
Information for Computer Based Typing Skill Test (CBTST) – Special Instructions to Candidates:
The candidates will have to type either in English or Hindi as per the option given by them on the RRB websites. English will be the typing language for those who have not exercised their choice. The candidates who have opted for the Hindi language work for the Netankaran test should be familiar with the usage of the form Utkritadev or Mangal.
The examination session will be in three parts viz.
- Warm-up to the keyboard and a one-minute typing duration to familiarize yourself with the keyboard.
- 30 seconds break
- 10 minutes typing test which will be taken for evaluation.
- Since the skill test is meant to determine the pace, meaning those who type the entire part, they can retype that part from the beginning within the duration of the test i.e. 10 minutes. Those who do not type the whole part at least once in 10 minutes will be treated as candidates. The transcripts of candidates who do not type 300 words in English or 250 words in Hindi within the stipulated time will not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised to visit official websites of RRB only for latest updates on recruitment process. Please do not be misled by unauthorized sources.
- Beware of those touts who try to mislead the candidates with false promises of job appointment by considering them illegally. The selection in RRB is based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and the recruitment is based on the merit of the candidates only.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|