Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Control System Software Engineer – Eligibility Criteria and Online Application Link Given – Rolls Royce has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post Control System Software Engineer. Job Location is Indianapolis, Indiana. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online only. Candidates who have experience in embedded safety critical software engineering can apply for this recruitment. Official notification and Online Application link given at the end of the post
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Control System Software Engineer|
Software Engineer Eligibility Criteria at Rolls Royce
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree or Masters Degree in software discipline to apply for this recruitment.
- Candidate who completed Bachelor’s degree should have minimum 1 year of experience in software engineering (development or testing) can apply.
- Online US Citizen or US Permanent Resident can apply.
System Software Engineer Job Description at Rolls Royce
Control System Software Engineer involved at any stage of a project lifecycle from concept development, integrated/component testing through final production release. You’ll usually work in project teams with colleagues in other branches of engineering.
Software Engineer Preferred Requirement
- Applicant shall have 1+ years’ experience in embedded safety critical software engineering.
- Candidate shall have knowledge in DO-178 compliant software coding process and Digital logic design experience.
- Applicants who are familiar with verification, testing frameworks and working in agile software development teams are preferred.
- Candidate should desire to successfully work in a team environment, establishing collaborative relationships with co-workers.
- Current (or ability to obtain/maintain) US DOD Secret or Top-Secret security Clearance
- Candidate should have ability to present technical data to senior engineers and management.
System Software Engineer Skills Required at Rolls Royce
- Candidate should have strong development experience.
- Applicant should have familiarity with the design and development of embedded software solutions.
- Candidate should have knowledge in software design patterns and software testing framework
- Familiarity with Integration (software/hardware and software/software) and component level testing
- Familiarity on software lifecycle (Design to release).
How to Apply for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021?
- Go to Official website of Rolls Royce.
- Go to careers page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Read all the description completely and Click Apply.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents then submit it.
- Candidate should have to apply before 10.06.2021
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Masters’ Degree to apply for Control System Software Engineer recruitment.
Selected candidate for the post of Control System Software Engineer will get appointed in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The Request ID for Control System Software Engineer is JR6072012.