Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Out – Download Job Notification!! Check Details Here. Opportunity is available in Rolls-Royce & Partners Finance Limited for a Finance Manager posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for filling up the Finance Manager posts on or before 12.01.2021. Candidates shortlisted can call for the Interview. Rolls Royce Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021:
Name of the Board
- RRPF is one the largest spare engine lessors in the world, leasing civil aircraft engines to airlines around the world. In 2015, RRPF also started a serviceable used parts business which has grown significantly. Despite the challenges of COVID-19, we have plans to continue to grow this business and are well placed to do so.
- The Finance team manages the business planning, accounting, reporting and tax for all the entities. It is also responsible for the communication of financial performance to its shareholders.
- Management Reporting – Jointly manage and improve month-end close process, driving improvement and automation of management accounts production. You will also have responsibility for timely production of monthly reconciliations and monthly variance analysis feeding into monthly management accounts and to help prepare/consolidate budgets and forecasts in accordance with JV partners’ timetables.
- Financial/Statutory Reporting – Jointly be day-to-day point of contact for the auditors, dealing with audit queries, and be responsible for ensuring audited financial statements are prepared and signed off within the agreed deadlines.
- AP/AR – Support the Operations teams to ensure monthly billings are raised timely, and by reviewing lease and sale agreements to ensure that transactions are correctly recorded on RRPF’s accounting system and contract management system. Support the AP team to ensure creditors are paid timely.
- Refer the Notification
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CA) with 2 – 4 years post-qualification experience in industry/commerce
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge and comfortable in dealing in a multi GAAP environment and experience in preparing financial statements including consolidation. US GAAP knowledge will be beneficial.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office skills. Demonstrable excellent financial modelling skills will be a plus
- Excellent written skills and able to distil accurately the “story behind the numbers”
- Excellent team working, communication skills, commercially astute, can-do attitude and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Sun Systems, Hyperion, and Sales force, and accounts production software (e.g. Thomson Reuters AP) a plus
- Leasing industry experience and/or interest in aviation and the airline industry also a plus
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2020 vacancy 2020 announced for which Location?
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2020 vacancy 2020 announced for which Job?
What is the mode of Application for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2020?
Only through Online mode. No other mode of application will be entertained