Rolls Royce Automation Field Service Engineer Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online for Technician for MTU Products Vacancy!!! Rolls Royce Job openings in India for the vacancies of Automation Field Service Engineer/ Technician. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Rolls Royce careers through below provided registration link.
Rolls Royce is looking for a Promising, Energetic, Disciplined, and Young Indian Citizen with a bright academic record to join the organization. Before applying for the post Aspirants will have to make sure they fit the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit as such and if they find themselves appropriate or relevant then they could get down on to the Application form, fill in with the appropriate details, and submit.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Name of the Board
|Automation Field Service Engineer/ Technician|
|As per Norms|
|Mode of Apply||
About Rolls Royce:
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited is a British luxury automobile maker. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited operates from purpose-built administrative and production facilities opened in 2003 across from the historic Good wood Circuit in Good wood, West Sussex, England, United Kingdom. Rolls-Royce Motors Cars Limited is the exclusive manufacturer of Rolls-Royce branded motor cars since 2003.
- MTU Asia has multiple vacancies available for experienced hands on diesel engine or engine automation Service Engineers or Service Technicians to join us.
- Based out of our Customer Care Centre in Jurong, you will primarily be responsible for engine overhaul, repair and troubleshooting related tasks for MTU Engines at customer locations across APAC.
- Undertake the assignments on one’s own such as commissioning, installation, maintenance, trouble-shooting and repair/overhaul for MTU engines and associated product
- Capable of resolving technical matters and completing services according to the works order for acceptance by the customers.
- Conduct acceptance test of equipment and systems with customers or customer representatives.
- Carry out repair/adjustment if required.
- Provide service/investigation reports where applicable.
- Prepare and submit travel report on work progress as well as completion of project.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Marine Engineering.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in the diesel engine/generator industry or with experience with engine automation or PLC/SCADA. We are also open to candidates with no relevant working experience willing to start at entry level positions.
- Experience in troubleshooting, project handling/execution, servicing and commissioning will be preferred.
- Communicates effectively, has a strong initiative and ability to work under pressure.
- Possess logical and analytical skills
- Highly independent, and an excellent team player.
Rolls Royce Selection Process 2021:
Rolls-Royce follows a merit-based employee recruitment process and does not charge/accept any payment/security deposit from candidates during the recruitment process. Candidates seeking employment with Rolls-Royce should be cautious of potentially fraudulent communications and offers from individuals and agencies purporting to be from, or acting on behalf of, Rolls-Royce.
How to Apply for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021:
Step 1: Go to Official Site
Step 2: Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
Step 3: Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile (based on your qualification, experience).
Step 4: Read the job description and job role carefully. Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
Step 5: You need to login to apply for the vacancy.
Step 6: If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
Step 7: Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must have complete Minimum Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Marine Engineering.
Rolls-Royce follows a merit-based employee recruitment process and does not charge/accept any payment/security deposit from candidates during the recruitment process.
Candidates can apply for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 from our website.