Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Data Scientist Post | Apply Online. Rolls Royce has released the recruitment notification for the post of Data Scientist post. Job location is Bangalore. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and refer the notification then proceed to apply online for this recruitment. OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Education Qualification & Required Experience
- Candidate should have a degree level education in Mathematics, Scientific, Computing or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience is mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
- Candidate should have >3 year experience with predicative analytics, advanced analytics and machine learning algorithms is essential.
- An ability to apply logical, analytical and innovative thinking on a range of technical problems, with a particular bias towards the application of existing analytical methods, the development of new methods and software engineering.
- Domain knowledge of one of the following; gas turbine engines, aircraft engineering, airline operations or aviation maintenance repair and overhaul is highly desirable
- Ability to interpret complex business requirements, translating them into analytical problems and delivering high value outputs.
- Experienced in the use of one or more current analytical / big data technologies such as Azure (Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Data Factories etc…), R, Python (including relevant libraries), MATLAB, Spark, Hive, Hadoop, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, SPSS, JMP etc. Preferred knowledge of Python, Spark and Azure stack.
- Experienced in exploring and visualising data, being able to work with large data sets.
- Desired to have experience in NLP(natural language processing) and text analytics.
- Proactive, persistent and customer focused with a high level of self-motivation, initiative, and able to stand-alone.
- Skilled communicator, able to engage with colleagues, customers and stakeholders and an ability to influence and negotiate compromise between different groups.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Key accountabilities
- Validate output from data analytics and balance this with knowledge and understanding to provide decision support to customers
- Assess and develop future capabilities and technologies relevant for big data and predictive analytics. You will be working with state of the art tools, assess future trends, and develop services as demonstrators and beta service offerings for use in the near future.
- Enable the on-going creation, translation and consumption of data-driven insights to help Rolls-Royce and our customers make better decisions – increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the services that we and our customers deliver.
- Address business problems that are ill defined and shifting where factors affecting the problem are not completely understood.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of applications that demonstrate and illustrate the impact of data science on customer operations.
- Trial new approaches, new techniques, new technologies, and assess the impact of the latest technology trends.
- Demonstrating how data, algorithms, programming and visualisations can be employed to develop next generation data services.
- Be instrumental in setting up and defining the capabilities needed to utilise business knowledge, mathematics, technology, design thinking and knowledge of behavioural sciences in our next generation data services.
Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021 Job Description
As a data scientist, you’ll need to: work closely with your business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making. build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organisation.
How to apply for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of Rolls Royce website.
- Select “careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select “Data Scientist” notification on that page.
- Create an account and fill the application form.
- Click “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purpose.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Bangalore is the job location for Rolls Royce Recruitment for Data Scientist Post.
Candidate should have below 3 years experience with predicative analytics, advanced analytics and machine learning algorithms is essential to apply for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.