REBIT Sr. Manager Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Details Here || Apply Online!!! Reserve bank of information technology (REBIT) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Sr. Manager, Policy Research for filling up vacancies. Job seekers can use this huge opportunity. Interested candidates can apply only through the online mode only. Recruitment and eligibility details such as job description, how to apply, qualification, and selection process are given below in our blog.
REBIT Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Reserve bank of information technology (REBIT)|
|Name of the post||
Sr. Manager, Policy Research
No of vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for REBIT Recruitment 2021:
Candidates should have pass in Master’s in Public Policy, or Communications, Psychology, Statistics, Economics, Political Science, Behavioral or Social Science or a related quantitative field with 10+ years of experience.
Responsibilities for REBIT Recruitment 2021:
- Research trends in BFSI, fintech, cybersecurity awareness and technical advancements and regulatory space
- Browse, study and comprehend diverse and contemporary knowledge sources. Apply the learnings to various inward and outward deliveries
- Understand the regulatory environment for the BFSI sector and identify means and mechanisms for successful policy execution and implementation
- Manage research and study projects, manage in-house and outsourced research project teams, and derive desired value from the awarded project
- Monitor and assess issues triggered by technology adoption, evaluate possible impact and ramifications, examine how they are affecting interest of various parties involved and study how they affect citizen’s right
- Writing and editing reports for external publications, including blog posts, white papers, and standards and specification publication
- Collaborate with academic, governmental, and industry stakeholders on development of specifications and standards
- Outreach among key stakeholders to communicate our efforts
- Partner with Audit, Data Science, Cyber Security and Project Management teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities.
- Work on data visualizations, find ways for presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand complex, multidimensional policy questions.
Skills for REBIT Recruitment 2021:
- High degree of personal integrity and purpose driven approach of professional conduct
- Ability to initiate and drive policy research and outreach projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Excellent organizational, time management, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in statistical methods and data visualization tools
- Exceptional sense of humor along with phenomenal foosball or football skills
How to apply for the post of REBIT Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website.
- Click the Career option & read the Notification carefully
- If you are eligible, click the apply now link
- Enter the mail & password register
- Fill the online application form to the required details
- Click the submit button to apply the recruitment
The post name is Senior Manager
Candidates can directly apply through the online.
Candidates should pass in Master’s in Public Policy, or Communications, Psychology, Statistics, Economics, Political Science, Behavioral or Social Science or a related quantitative field.