RCB Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online on the official site. India Biotechnology Regulations implemented under Rules, 1989 of the Environment Protection Act, 1986 are dynamic and complementing with emerging technology used for research, product development and progress in science of risk assessment. The project “Establishment of Biosafety Support Unit (BSU)” with trained and skilled scientists with specialization in relevant scientific discipline has been funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India and functions in New Delhi to assist in scrutiny of applications received for risk assessment and prepares reports to facilitate decision making by the Competent Bodies.
Applications (in online mode) are invited from dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated eligible Indian nationals for the following contractual positions. The job description for each of the positions is provided in Annexure-1
RCB Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Regional Centre for Biotechnology|
|Post Name||Chief Scientific Officer (CSO), Chief Scientist (Bio-Pharma), Manager, Scientist (Toxicology),Scientist (Pharma Biotechnology) and Scientist (Microbiology)|
|Last Date to Apply||29.05.2020|
CHIEF SCIENTIFIC OFFICER (CSO)
PhD/MD in any branch of Life Science or Medicine from a recognized University.
Minimum 10 years‟ experience in research/ teaching/ project management with at least 3 years‟ experience in regulatory work related to biosafety/handling PCT studies for regulatory approvals.
Experience of working in BSL3 facility.
CHIEF SCIENTIST (BIO-PHARMA)
PhD/MD in any branch of Life Science or Medicine with relevance to biologicals from a recognized University.
Minimum 6 years‟ experience in research/ teaching/ project management with at least 2 years‟ experience in regulatory work related to biosafety/handling PCT studies for regulatory approvals.
Understanding of biopharma regulations
MANAGER (ADMIN. & FIN.)
Graduate degree in any discipline.
Minimum 10 years‟ experience in Administration and Finance areas, of which at least 2 years in a supervisory position.
Understanding of the Govt. of India HR and finance rules. Experience of handling court cases.
PhD with Master‟s degree in Toxicology/Pharmacology
Minimum 1-year Post-Doctoral experience preferably in whole food toxicology/animal toxicology
SCIENTIST (PHARMA BIOTECHNOLOGY)
PhD with Master‟s degree in Pharma Biotechnology/ Pharmacology/Toxicology
Minimum 1-year Post-Doctoral experience in the development of Biopharmaceuticals/Biologicals/Recombinant Products.
PhD with Master‟s degree in Microbiology/Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology.
Minimum 1-year Post-Doctoral experience in soil microbes and microbial taxonomy.
HOW TO APPLY?
The apply onlineat is available on our website www.rcb.res.in. Interested candidates should fill their applications online with the requisite non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) latest by 29.05.2020.
Refund of unsuccessful or duplicate transactions may be claimed up to 1 month from the last date of submission of applications, after that no request will be entertained.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The positions will be on contract, initially till the duration of the project (31 March, 2021) which may be extended subject to extension of the project duration and at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the requirement of the Centre.
- The positions are subject to periodic evaluation of the performance of the incumbent and if, on such evaluation the performance is not found to be satisfactory, the contract will be terminated with onemonth notice.
- The appointment will be on full-time basis and he/she will not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of contract. The contract may be terminated by either party by giving one-month advance notice in writing.
- The consolidated emoluments shown above are only indicative and shall be decided by the selection committee for the selected candidate based on his/her relevant experience and qualification. No other perks or allowances are admissible.
- The incumbent will be required to conform to the rules and regulations of RCB in force from time to time and follow the discipline rules of the Centre failing which the contract may be withdrawn at any point of time.
- The incumbent will not be considered to be a permanent employee of the Center and conferment of this contract will not imply any assurance or guarantee for regular employment in the Centre. The incumbent shall not claim for regularization or absorption in the Centre. However, the incumbent may apply for the advertised posts subject to meeting eligibility criteria for the post and as per institutional policy.
- All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce „No- Objection Certificate‟ at the time of selection process.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. However, the outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the same.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Vacancy shown above is indicative only and the number may increase or decrease as per requirement and at the discretion of the Competent Authority
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for the selection process. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called. The decision of the Centre in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidates should submit separate application for separate post.
- The incumbent will be entitled for leave as admissible to the contractual staff of the Centre. The unavailed leave cannot be carried forward or for encashment.
- Age relaxation as per GoI norms is available to eligible applicants. The RCB reserves the right to relax qualifications, experience and age limit for otherwise exceptional candidates.
- Any dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Faridabad, Haryana.
- Candidate canvassing/giving incorrect information/violating norms in any kind, detected at any stage, before or after the selection will be disqualified with immediate/retrospective effect, as the case may be.
- The decisions of the Competent Authority, RCB will be final and binding in all cases.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|