RBI BMC Recruitment 2021 Notification Released – Bank Medical Consultant Vacancies: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has been seeking for the eligible candidates for the engagement of part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC). The board has released a notification for the said post on contractual basis with fixed hourly remuneration at RBI, Bengaluru. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details of this recruitment in this page. The direct link to download the notification is also available at bottom of this page.
RBI Bank Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Post||
Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
Number of Vacancy
|As Per Requirement|
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
The applicant should possess the educational qualification of MBBS degree of any recognized university to apply for this recruitment. Along with this, the applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence preferably within a radius of 10-15 km from the Bank’s dispensaries at the below mentioned location.
RBI Recruitment 2021 Experience:
Applicant should have minimum two years experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner to apply for this recruitment.
RBI BMC Job Salary:
The remuneration of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed. As per the notification, the selected candidates will get the 1,000/- per hour for the entire period of contract.
RBI BMC Recruitment Process:
The Bank will be conducting an interview for the eligible candidates. Applicants shortlisted after the interview will be subjected to document verification. The selected candidate has to sign an agreement for contract with the Bank before engagement. Empanelment/Contract of engagement will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for RBI BMC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply.
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then proceed to next step.
- Interested and eligible candidates may please make an Application in the prescribed format as per the format given in notification.
- Application should reach the address mentioned below.
Human Resource Management Department,
Reserve Bank of India,
10/03/08, Nrupathunga Road,
Bengaluru – 560 001
- The application should be sent in a sealed cover super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’ or by email.
- The application that sent to email should have the subject as ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’. The mail ID is enclosed with the notification.
- The applicant should send the scanned copy of duly filled application as mentioned in the notification.
- The size of the email should not exceed 8 MB and it should be in the format of PDF.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are various (As per requirement) allotted for this RBI BMC Recruitment 2021.
The candidates should possess the educational qualification of MBBS to apply for RBI BMC Recruitment 2021.
The last date to apply for this RBI BMC Recruitment 2021 is 28.06.2021.