Punjab TET Notification 2022 – Check PSTET Important Date, Eligibility Criteria & How to Apply. PSEB, Punjab School Education Board will be going to conducting the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test for the post of class 1st to 8th Teachers. The registration process will be started soon. Before applying for TET, can check eligibility criteria and filling the online application form.
PSTET Notification 2022 | PSTET Notification 2022 Apply Online
|Name of the Board||Punjab School Education Board|
|Exam Name||State Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Post Name||Class 1st to 8th Teachers|
|Starting Date to Apply||Announced Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Announced Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
PSTET Notification 2022 Important Dates:
|PSTET 2022 Activity||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|PSTET 2022 Online Registration Begins||December 2022|
|PSTET 2022 Online Registration Ends||December 2022|
|Admit Card Made Available||2nd Week of December|
|PSTET 2022 Exam Date||31st December 2022|
|PSTET 2022 Results||To Be Announced|
|Counselling Process Begins||To Be Announced|
PSTET Notification 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The following persons shall be eligible for appearing in the TET:
- A person who has acquired the academic and professional qualifications specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010.
- A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010.
- The eligibility condition for appearing in TET may be relaxed in respect of a State/UT which has been granted relaxation under sub-section (2) of section 23 of the RTE Act. The relaxation will be specified in the Notification issued by the Central Government under that sub-section.
PSTET Notification 2022 Age Limit:
There is no Age Limit.
PSTET Notification 2022 Application Fees:
|Category||Paper I Fees||Paper-II Fees||Paper I & II Fees|
|General/OBC||INR 600||INR 600||INR 1200|
|SC/ST/Physically Handicapped||INR 300||INR 300||INR 600|
PSTET Notification 2022 Structure and Content of TET:
There will be two papers of the TET. Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V. Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII. A person who intends to be a teacher either for classes I to V or for classes VI to VIII will have to appear in both papers (Paper I and Paper II).
Paper I (for classes I to V); No. of MCQs – 150; Duration of examination: one-and-a-half hours:
|Structure and Content (All Compulsory)|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
Procedure for conduct of the Test:
The examining body shall formulate a detailed procedure and lay down instructions for conduct of the TET. Candidates should be informed that a very serious view will be taken of any malpractice or impersonation.
How to Apply for Punjab TET Notification 2022:
- Go to pstet.pseb.ac.in to access the official webpage.
- Candidates should be aware that they must first register before completing the application.
- Candidates should select “New User.”
- Then a fresh window would appear.
- Candidates must first register with the required information, including their name, email address, and other details.
- Candidates then need to complete the application form.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the Application Form for future details.
A person who has acquired the academic and professional qualifications specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010.
There is no Age Limit.
The examining body shall formulate a detailed procedure and lay down instructions for conduct of the TET.